[MATERIAL App][4.0+]TWRP Theme Manager[v2.0]

Search This thread

ScumpinatoS

Apr 4, 2011
Sarno
ttm_banner.png

Hello everyone! I have made this app for letting us change our TWRP Recovery theme very easily!

Here it is the download link to the play store:

Free:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.scumpinatos.twrpthememanager.main

Donate:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.scumpinatos.twrpthememanagerdonate.main

Thank you very much and, of course, if there are any problem with the application, you can ask me here or in private ;)

BEWARE! This app has been tested personally by me ONLY with TWRP 2.7.0.0. If you have an outdated version, you can try this application but I won't assure you the outcome!!

PS: If you install the donate version, make sure you have installed the free one as well! The donate version is just a key :)

Icon made by: @alexh2o

Best regards,
ScumpinatoS.​

Last edited:

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
Hi everyone,
I have made this app tha tlets us chang the theme for TWRP Recovery.
It's still at its first release but you can do already many things. More, although, are to come.

oRgMpy6.jpg

I leave here the play store link for you guys and...... DOWNLOAD IT :laugh::laugh:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.scumpinatos.twrpthememanager.main

Thank you very much and, of course, if there are any problem with the application, you can ask me here or in private ;)

Best regards,
scumpinatos.

Nice work. In fact I was in a hunt of theme manager for twrp.
When I tap for download twrp themes getting this unfortunately twrp theme manager stopped
Device : moto g
Twrp version : 2.7

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

ScumpinatoS

Apr 4, 2011
Sarno
Can you give me a logcat? If you don't know how to take it, just download the app from the play store ;)

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

ScumpinatoS

Apr 4, 2011
Sarno
Nice work. In fact I was in a hunt of theme manager for twrp.
When I tap for download twrp themes getting this unfortunately twrp theme manager stopped
Device : moto g
Twrp version : 2.7

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

This bug has been fixed. I've pushed and updated version to the Play Store. Just wait for google now :)

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
This bug has been fixed. I've pushed and updated version to the Play Store. Just wait for google now :)

tested the app. no more force close while downloading theme and themes downloading perfectly
only issue is the applied theme is not matching with the device resolution. some components going outside the screen.
Device : moto G
Screen resolution : 720x1280

ScumpinatoS

Apr 4, 2011
Sarno
tested the app. no more force close while downloading theme and themes downloading perfectly
only issue is the applied theme is not matching with the device resolution. some components going outside the screen.

That's strange... Is there, in your download available themes, a theme called "GreenBox"?

Anyway that's strange because all the themes that I've put into this app are taken from here and it's reported working with HD Resolution...

ktetreault14

Feb 12, 2012
Largo
Works great on note 3 man. Love the fact you can change colors in recovery

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MrGKanev

Oct 17, 2013
Ruse
www.mrgkanev.eu
Dont try it if you are with a Sony Xperia E.I cant recover now the original theme and i cant use the TWRP ... :D
How can i get the original theme?Please help i cant recover ... I tryed reflashing the TWRP, flashed with flashtool again and again but ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew21E

ScumpinatoS

Apr 4, 2011
Sarno
Dont try it if you are with a Sony Xperia E.I cant recover now the original theme and i cant use the TWRP ... :D
How can i get the original theme?Please help i cant recover ... I tryed reflashing the TWRP, flashed with flashtool again and again but ...

Delete this folder: /sdcard/TWRP/theme and it will be ok :)

ScumpinatoS

Apr 4, 2011
Sarno
The strange things is that the TWRP Recovery theme system is just to put the zip file into /sdcard/TWRP/theme. If you don't have that folder, the default theme is used. Are you sure you have renamed the right folder?

DJ_SpaRky

Oct 22, 2011
Groveland, FL

I am seeing this as well. Items off screen to the right side, but just barely. It is only certain themes, "Dark Minimal" does not fit, but "Greenbox" fits, but it just is not something that I would want to look at. I found a theme, Holo Dark, that works for the most part. It is mostly centered.

Also, the "Local" option, does not show the downloaded themes. When I moved the .zip file, it then fails to install with "unknown" error.

I'm using a Galaxy S3 T999 on CM11 (720x1280)

Suggestions:
Screenshots of the themes would be good, something to show what they look like before downloading.
A root version with a "Reboot to Recovery" option or something similar.
A delete/move option for the downloaded files directly from the app.

Overall a good app with a lot of potential. Thanks.

exadeci

Jul 21, 2010
Sydney
Nice app but you might need someone to "theme" that logo the unaligned text and the white on the circle make it really messy ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ttm_banner.png

Hello everyone! I have made this app for letting us change our TWRP Recovery theme very easily!

Here it is the download link to the play store:

Free:

Donate:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.scumpinatos.twrpthememanagerdonate.main

BEWARE! This app has been tested personally by me ONLY with TWRP 2.7.0.0. If you have an outdated version, you can try this application but I won't assure you the outcome!!

PS: If you install the donate version, make sure you have installed the free one as well! The donate version is just a key :)

Icon made by: @alexh2o

Best regards,
    ScumpinatoS.​
    I'm developing a new version with a lot of updates... Stay tuned (most of the problems of this version will be fixed in the upcoming release). :)

Hey, not dead here :D
    I have ended the test related to the web uploader for themes, I will surely release the new application this within this week :D

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any delay ;)
    Just a quick info for everyone using my app: I'm still here. I'm working a lot in this period and have to study but don't worry a new versione is coming :D

For all the uploaders: I've seen all of your themes. They will be included in the next version, don't worry :D
    New version pushed to the play store. Here it is the changelog:

v1.2
    + Added check for resolution. Now if your device's resolution isn't supported, this app won't let you install the themes.
    + Added preview of the themes in Download Section
    + Added more themes(both 1080p and 720p)
    + Added total restore button. It will restore the default theme of the recovery.

*Bugfix here and there

Now we have to wait for the Google Play servers to update the app :)

If you have any idea, don't hesitate to tell me ;)