Note 10.1 Secret Service Manual

Search This thread

Nakel

Jan 13, 2008
What is this secret service manual ??

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

The Secret Service is now using the Note 10.1. The manual contains operating instructions for field agents as well as the links and passwords for the cams monitoring the first family. It won't last; as soon as the Secret Service discovers this they'll hack into the download site and replace it with something innocuous like a repair manual...

MercuryStar

Oct 6, 2009
Very funny.

In reality a service manual shows you how to use functions of a device that only service personnel (ie, repairers) should need to use. Traditional it shows how to unscrew the device and which wires go where, but in modern devices it often contains details of a secret "service menu" for making tweaks to the software.

There's a service menu which can be accessed by dialling *#*#INFO#*#* (ie, *#*#4636#*#*). But that's on pretty much all Android devices and it doesn't let you do much that isn't already in the settings menu. I'm assuming this is for a Samsung-specific service menu.

Reactions: link6155 and dmarco

wgraz

Sep 22, 2012
New Jersey
I combined these PDFs into a single PDF and paginated the pages in the correct order. Section 7 seems to be completely missing, but there's no way of telling if any pages are missing within sections. I can insert pages if they are made available.

EDIT:

GT-N8000_Service_Manual

Let me know if you have any issues with the link. Thanks

Last edited:

mcdanieljr

Aug 31, 2010
Dropbox says it is no longer there. Can you email?

I combined these PDFs into a single PDF and paginated the pages in the correct order. Section 7 seems to be completely missing, but there's no way of telling if any pages are missing within sections. I can insert pages if they are made available.

EDIT:

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
how old is this.
Is there any information about Knox in there. Or unbrick knox reset.. and so on...

Would be interesting to read.. but as said above Drop box 404 error

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Secret Service Manual

http://www.mediafire.com/?ny5xqbcc6023f0t
    What is this secret service manual ??

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

The Secret Service is now using the Note 10.1. The manual contains operating instructions for field agents as well as the links and passwords for the cams monitoring the first family. It won't last; as soon as the Secret Service discovers this they'll hack into the download site and replace it with something innocuous like a repair manual...

EDIT:

GT-N8000_Service_Manual

Very funny.

In reality a service manual shows you how to use functions of a device that only service personnel (ie, repairers) should need to use. Traditional it shows how to unscrew the device and which wires go where, but in modern devices it often contains details of a secret "service menu" for making tweaks to the software.

There's a service menu which can be accessed by dialling *#*#INFO#*#* (ie, *#*#4636#*#*). But that's on pretty much all Android devices and it doesn't let you do much that isn't already in the settings menu. I'm assuming this is for a Samsung-specific service menu.