[Q] Enter XOLO q1000 opus into Stock recovery mode

Search This thread

jafar4all18

Nov 19, 2011
Mumbai
I recently bought XOLO Q1000 opus. I want to Hard reset opus due to some issue with its WI-FY. But I didnt able to find a way to enter its recovery mode . Any help.
I tried power +vol as well as power -vol but ended up removing battery to make phone boot.

Thanks in advance.

emperorsum

Oct 27, 2012
I'd like to share the knowledge I gained from the Vietnamese forums

To get into Stock Recovery of Xolo Q1000 Opus (Mobiistar touch Lai 504Q in Vietnam) do the following:
1. Hold Power button for 3 seconds till phone vibrates.
2. When Phone Vibrates, Leave the Power button.
3. Quickly press and hold the Volume up button till recovery loads (you probably don't have to hold it that long).

Note: The Stock Recovery doesn't allow you to flash ROMS to /system or /boot etc.. I don't know if its the same case after rooting though.
I have been lead to believe that you cannot flash any ROMS with the stock recovery.
Luckily, minhdangoz from Vietnam is working on an open-source CWM Recovery for this phone.

EDIT:
post kit kat update.. to enter stock recovery:
To get into Stock Recovery of Xolo Q1000 Opus (Mobiistar touch Lai 504Q in Vietnam) do the following:
3. Quickly press and hold the Volume UP+DOWN (together) button till recovery loads (you probably don't have to hold it that long).

Last edited:
Reactions: minhdangoz94

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xolo Q1000 Opus is same as Mobiistar Touch LAI 504Q (vietnamese phone) (EVERYTHING is same except name)
    I'd like to share the knowledge I gained from the Vietnamese forums

3. Quickly press and hold the Volume up button till recovery loads (you probably don't have to hold it that long).

Note: The Stock Recovery doesn't allow you to flash ROMS to /system or /boot etc.. I don't know if its the same case after rooting though.
    I have been lead to believe that you cannot flash any ROMS with the stock recovery.
    Luckily, minhdangoz from Vietnam is working on an open-source CWM Recovery for this phone.

EDIT:
    post kit kat update.. to enter stock recovery:
    3. Quickly press and hold the Volume UP+DOWN (together) button till recovery loads (you probably don't have to hold it that long).