Imma chargin mah lazors

Search This thread

benmatlock

Dec 20, 2012
Anyone else notice the ungodly amount of time that this thing takes to recharge?

Sent using telepathy

--edit--

Althoigh i do like the lifespan

Last edited:

predator1584

Nov 3, 2009
Kansas City
I like to still receive texts and calls when charging so i turn off WiFi and Data, along with any background resource hogs. But airplane mode would definitely work well!

Reactions: benmatlock

adam.kelly2

Apr 26, 2012
Olympia, WA
Given how long the batter lasts I don't mind. But if I'm charging I'll place the phone in power saver mode. Seems to drop the charge time noticeably and you still have a fully functioning phone.

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
Might want to try getting a newer high quality cable. I got a new cable and it made the charging speed so much better

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: benmatlock

Teeeejay

Aug 1, 2011
Whippany, NJ
I'm using the stock charges and don't notice this too much. I'll throw my phone on the charger for a half hour and it brings it from 10%-40% or so.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Turn on airplane mode. Charges way faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like to still receive texts and calls when charging so i turn off WiFi and Data, along with any background resource hogs. But airplane mode would definitely work well!
    Might want to try getting a newer high quality cable. I got a new cable and it made the charging speed so much better

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk