How to change the battery charging animation (Boot)

Search This thread

symb1an

Apr 22, 2014
I want to change the battery charging animation that lights up when the phone is charged while it is still switched-off.
Can someone share the the path of the system file/folder which must be modded to change the animation or maybe replacing the PNG files?

i have searched the web for this for quit some time didn't find anything. so hopefully i can get some help with this making this post.

I am using a Galaxy note N7000 and its running on Cyanogenmod 10.2.

If someone could help me out with this that would be great. Thanks

Reactions: imShantanu

symb1an

Apr 22, 2014

thanks for your reply but i need to change my battery animation completely like how its charging .
this app only let me use their default design.
hope i still get an instruction how to change the battery animation on cm and by battery animation i mean the charging battery animation when you phone is switched off and charging.

thanks for your reply but i need to change my battery animation completely like how its charging .
hope i still get an instruction how to change the battery animation on cm and by battery animation i mean the charging battery animation when you phone is switched off and charging.

And if you read what I wrote or if you would have searched yourself in XDA for this you might accept that this is difficult (and until now only Chainfire made it which is a message by itself).
So no "instructions" but real development.
And why "I need"? It's only a gimmick changing animations, no real advanced feature, isn't it?

Reactions: ElrubiusOMG

jroki

Mar 29, 2016
Huawei P30 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10
And if you read what I wrote or if you would have searched yourself in XDA for this you might accept that this is difficult (and until now only Chainfire made it which is a message by itself).
And why "I need"? It's only a gimmick changing animations, no real advanced feature, isn't it?

IN MTK PHONES ITS POSSIBLE AND VERY EASY
just use the logo builder extract the logo.bin edit it with the images you want and repack it it works 1000%
but i have not yet tested in other models but very sure with mtk

Frzd_SG

Apr 24, 2018

IN MTK PHONES ITS POSSIBLE AND VERY EASY
just use the logo builder extract the logo.bin edit it with the images you want and repack it it works 1000%
but i have not yet tested in other models but very sure with mtk

i cant find it (logo.bin) im using honor 5x kiw-l21 resurrection remix 5.8.5 rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to change the battery charging animation that lights up when the phone is charged while it is still switched-off.
    Can someone share the the path of the system file/folder which must be modded to change the animation or maybe replacing the PNG files?

i have searched the web for this for quit some time didn't find anything. so hopefully i can get some help with this making this post.

I am using a Galaxy note N7000 and its running on Cyanogenmod 10.2.

If someone could help me out with this that would be great. Thanks