[Q] battery percentage falls abruptly

Search This thread

prolay_tinzin

Apr 29, 2014
kokata
I have noticed that after every full charging when Battery percentage reach at 30 , from then within 10 min it falls down to 15 percent....i have tested it twice or thrice in standby mode.. What should be the reason behind it???

Adil Rishi

Apr 20, 2014
Make sure that all the windows are closed, Phone brightness and timeout is low, and also make sure that your battery properly fit to the mobile sometime due to this battery fall down fast.

Its a common problem. One desi solution for it is swith off the phone while charging and let it charge completely. Then swith it on while plugged in.

Do this atleast once a week, it solved the problem for me.

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Also if your battery is more than 6 months old, consider changing the battery as the average life for micromax batteries is 7-8 months depending upon how many times you charge and discharge it.
In my case, i've to charge it atleast twice a day. Maybe because of this my stock battery bulged in 7 months.

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Free mobile app

sethu4u

Sep 18, 2010
Battery problem can be solved with Kernel Change

this is what they call battdrop.
its pretty common to all ;)

Guys i can confirm that the battery drain problem has got solved in my phone. Running mivo rom with Kashif kernel now and no battery drain. Also checked Darky kernel v2 no battery drain.

sethu4u

Sep 18, 2010
Wipe battery stats

Mostly it is not the battery as the drain will be at the same rate. it usually is because of the software. You can also try wiping battery stats.