Where can I find the stock kernel?

Search This thread

An0obis

May 12, 2014
I thought I made a backup with that recovery CWM thing but apparently it didn't backup ****, now I saw that in the backup folder no file exist.

171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 == I have the dual sim version, where can I find the stock kernel? I have to send it to warranty in a few days so it's urgent.

Last edited:

An0obis

May 12, 2014
I thought I made a backup with that recovery CWM thing but apparently it didn't backup ****, now I saw that in the backup folder no file exist.

171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 == I have the dual sim version, where can I find the stock kernel? I have to send it to warranty in a few days so it's urgent.
I couldn't find it on this forum but I've found it here: firmware-team.com/showthread.php?t=307 (is it okay to post a link to another forum here? just trying to help out future readers of this thread.)

Also I found the restore folder of CWM so everything is alright.

But can someone tell me how should I remove the "iswarrantyvoid=yes" thing?

should I remove CWM first and then use the first bootloader lock command, then install firmware the normal way and after that use the final bootloader lock command? or should I do it the other way?

Top Liked Posts