Left-handed landscape orientation Softkeys

Search This thread

f4780y

Mar 28, 2014
Troon
Yes, I know left-handedness is a minority condition ;)

There are lots of threads on XDA about various aspects of left hand use of Android, but does anyone know of a mod or hack which will enable left handed softkeys when working in landscape mode on a device such as the M8?

In the good old days of hardware based navigation keys I could simply hold the device with the keys to the left.
However, Softkeys on KitKat always rotate themselves and stay anchored on the right hand side of the device, no matter which way you flip it in landscape mode. For a lefty, this is extremely challenging!

I've searched xposed etc. but can't seem to find any mods. Please help a poor lefty! ;)

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
Yes, I know left-handedness is a minority condition ;)

There are lots of threads on XDA about various aspects of left hand use of Android, but does anyone know of a mod or hack which will enable left handed softkeys when working in landscape mode on a device such as the M8?

In the good old days of hardware based navigation keys I could simply hold the device with the keys to the left.
However, Softkeys on KitKat always rotate themselves and stay anchored on the right hand side of the device, no matter which way you flip it in landscape mode. For a lefty, this is extremely challenging!

I've searched xposed etc. but can't seem to find any mods. Please help a poor lefty! ;)

there are appslike button savior, might be what you need.