Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ain_gt

Sep 10, 2010
Bandung
very nice & stable rom so far :)
bur I have a question, my default fonts is not roboto
doesn't seems like your screenshot. Is that normal?

Reactions: outbr3akxal

demmo81

Jun 24, 2011
Manana bahrain
oh turkbay is in ICS :) actually i was checking your older roms and i didnt notice that u did one already for ICS :)
downloading now :))) is it no wipe rom or wipe ???
im coming from resc 9.7 rom ...

zaknafien

Apr 29, 2007
Good Morning.

Is Video Call not working?

I make all wipes, and nothing backups. The Rom is clean on my Samsung. :)

Thank you.

rossdonn

Jun 3, 2010
Quezon City
clock

Hi turkbey nice rom ive been ur follower ever since u make your first rom of course ur d best rom in xda good job..but can you tel me how to change the clock to 12 hour format i dont like the military time or 24hour format pls how can i change that..thank you again for a wonderful rom lookin forward for more update:)

iori57

Jun 30, 2011
Can someone try to play 'draw something' and see if you're having problems drawing small details? I tried all the current custom roms for ICS and also changing kernels but all having this touch sensitivity issue in draw something..

tigiy

Mar 17, 2009
V2 is way better than v1 for me. I only wiped cach and dalvik. No fc and it doesnt freeze for a few sec or something.
Thank you turkbey

For who wants to use swype, you can download swype beta for ics. It is great.

Can someone try to play 'draw something' and see if you're having problems drawing small details? I tried all the current custom roms for ICS and also changing kernels but all having this touch sensitivity issue in draw something..

Same problem here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Last edited:
Hi turkbey nice rom ive been ur follower ever since u make your first rom of course ur d best rom in xda good job..but can you tel me how to change the clock to 12 hour format i dont like the military time or 24hour format pls how can i change that..thank you again for a wonderful rom lookin forward for more update:)

Go to settings - date and time - use 24h time format :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mister_johnn

Feb 9, 2011
London
Hello Turkbey, nice to see you working on ICS. I have instaled the ROM and I have a couple of problems:
- i get an FC when i'm triyng to check my email (the phone is not responding for a few seconds) - "Unfortunatley, Emal has stopped
- APEX launcher is working only when I will open it second time ( I have installed the ICS lockscreen and the problem with APEX is gone/maybe a restart is required)

sachs

Dec 12, 2011
Porto Alegre

This is kernel problem...wait for NEAK or Siyah Kernel, almost ready.;)

stephen2529

Dec 17, 2009
hi guys
Just flashed this and seems to be working fine. Only one thing has gone wrong. After using titanium backup to restore apps and data my battery icon in the status bar has vanished. There's no gap where it should be. The signal bar is right up against the clock. Any idea's?

chrisvr4

Mar 16, 2010
nottingham
Installed this rom this morning and everything seems great! restore from TB no problems. I've flashed all other ics roms on xda and I must admit this is the smoothest and best of all the battery is very good!

Yet again this Dev has hit the nail on the head and created an amazing rom :)

Hats off to you mate.

Edit: one prob though I can't flash the hidden package. Installation aborted but that's it!

Last edited:

fasst

Feb 20, 2008
Google Pixel 7 Pro
turkbey,

Can you confirm that call recording is working? Seems nothing happens when I press the recording button in the dialer.

One small bug in the ICS Camera+. When I choose panorama the camera stops working.

snout

Jun 4, 2008
BEDWORTH
GREAT ROM AS USUAL..

I did notice though that LP7 Seems much faster in terms of GPS Fix and accuracy, so i may flash over the top to test again.
Had a FC in ICS Camera.

keep up the good work Turkbey..

sachs

Dec 12, 2011
Porto Alegre
I tried install samsung keyboard but does not work....fc.
Very fast rom.
How to install original font? What is the stock font?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nusseis2001

Feb 17, 2010
Hey great Rom, but i've a problem. Last time i installed your Rom V1 all the apps were installed automaticly via the market. In this version i have to go to every single app and install it manually. i can see them all under "all apps". And another thing is, that the apps i have already paid for are listed with a price. if i want to install them too, i just get the message that i have to pay again for it...

does anyone have an idea?

nusseis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts