SuperOneClickv1.5.5-ShortFuse

Search This thread

wormwonder

Dec 31, 2010
by any chance you know why Superoneclick will not find my device? Ive tried the steps listed below the download page for superoneclick and it still doesnt work...

I'm an idiot, just figured out what I did wrong :/

Last edited:

TexasDroidGuy

Dec 31, 2010
Lubbock, TX
by any chance you know why Superoneclick will not find my device? Ive tried the steps listed below the download page for superoneclick and it still doesnt work...

I'm an idiot, just figured out what I did wrong :/

I'll go ahead and post the solution I found when it was stuck at "waiting for device" when trying to root mine. I had not installed the drivers on my PC for my Motorola A855. As soon as I got the drivers installed, it rooted quickly and easily! I hope that helps someone else searching. There are a ton of "waiting for device" complaints in certain threads, and rarely is it recommended to make sure the drivers are installed! :)

boycef26

Dec 28, 2010
superoneclickv1.5.5

Used today to root stock D1-running 2.2.1 FRG83D. Downloaded PdaNet then ran root. Took like three times turning debugging off and on but finally completed. Thanks

Schnider

Oct 13, 2010
usa
Yeah downloaded z4root then bought easyroot neither worked. Gonna try super one today and see what happens.

Sent from my Droid using XDA App

Schnider

Oct 13, 2010
usa
Did superoneclick yesterday on og droid worked flawlessly.

fourthe

Jan 18, 2011
what was the process you guys went through?

I installed the drivers for the phone

Turned USB Debugging OFF

Clicked Root

When it says: Waiting for Device, Turn USB Debugging ON

ran RATC

but then it just locks up and doesn't do anything. I went to turn off USB again and then it just loops.

Any ideas?

Schnider

Oct 13, 2010
usa
I just did it exactly how short fuse says to and it worked great. First time actually.

patman1

Jun 22, 2010
not for vibrant 2.2...it doesent unlock nand so cant run apps for root ahhhh help going nuts and cant unroot after fail root attempt...i read every thing befor i tried and every one i download for the vibrant says captivate unlock fail

arnab_55

Jan 17, 2011
Working for me like a charm

Thanks a lot. Its working for me. My set is Samsung GT I5801 (Upgraded to froyo for GT I5800 and used Superoneclick).

Just an information for other users that I needed one manual restart after applying Superoneclick to get the root access.

Top Liked Posts