Search This thread
K

knowledge561

I have flashed almost all the ROMs worth checking out IMO and Synergy definitely is my daily driver. Still excited for CM7 to be fully functional just because of the options within it.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Yea I love AOSP but Sense has some good features. I stripped all the bloat so Im good. Once cm7 has 3d cams and Bluetooth working, im making the switch.

Uhhhh.....ummm.....**Fainted from Signature Fright**

J

JohnM

Isn't it funny when noobs try to grow their first pair of XDA nuts by telling somebody off? It tickles me because it always be the same, probably exact quote that someone told them when they were getting told off for doing some dumb sh!t.

My "DU4L C0R3 SH00T3R" shot you down in 3D! Screw Tupac. "A,O,S,P BACK!" >_<

edited******

Last edited:

jayharper08

Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Jan 7, 2008
The Dirty
Did you try powering down then booting into recovery then flashing again?

Yea do what r0cky suggested. If that doesn't work, re download and try. Might have gotten a corrupted or incomplete download. Twrp shouldn't have any problem.

Sent from the CM powered 3d

jayharper08

Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Jan 7, 2008
The Dirty
Reactions: chefdave12118

chefdave12118

Dec 11, 2010
Mechanicville
www.faldonis.com
Last edited:
Reactions: jayharper08
J

JohnM

I guess this thread is pretty useful... The battery fix helps a lot! I probably wouldn't have known about without the thread.

r0cky0790

Oct 1, 2010
Chicago

ThankTank, stop trying to prove a point. Those threads are hanging on its last breath. Also, those threads do not have the same intentions as this one does. So go find the highest building then jump. Feel free to post back when you land.:)

Edit: I was about to delete this post, now that i see he cleared up his act. Then I thought about it. That sh!t is too funny.^^^

Last edited:
Reactions: jayharper08

r0cky0790

Oct 1, 2010
Chicago
rocky how does the launcher and icons install? i tried flashing, dosent work. thanks.

There's no flashing needed. Extract with whatever file explorer you use. You can change the dock in launcher pro settings (press menu, preference, appearance settings, dock background). To change the icons, long press on whatever icon, click change icon, then custom icon. If you don't see the dock or icons in your gallery unmount the remount your SD card. They should be seen in gallery afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: wizsenseisablur

feedDunk

Jul 19, 2010
Sprint Banner

Does anyone know how to change the Sprint on the lockscreen and in the notification pulldown?

Seems like a good mod to discuss....

mazook98

Sep 23, 2010
Can't wait until we can oc.

I'm trying to think but nothing happens.

It's gonna be here soon, Chef.
There are already devs in the Sensation forum that have merged CM with an OC kernel, it seems.....So, I'm guessing days for us, if not 'day'.

But really, who needs it?

Is it not already fast enough for you guys?
Sent from my 3::::::::::::Ð

r0cky0790

Oct 1, 2010
Chicago
There are already devs in the Sensation forum that have merged CM with an OC kernel, it seems.....So, I'm guessing days for us, if not 'day'.

Yeah its pretty snappy. Its just the fact of knowing we can do it is why we want to. I definitely want both of my cores active while using this rom, just because I can.:)

My "DU4L C0R3 SH00T3R" shot you down in 3D! -Security Off-

WyldOne91

Dec 21, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
I'm just waiting on the 3D portion to work and as soon as that hits I'm flashing, and I'm not asking for an eta at all (because I dont want to die), but is there any news on how it's going getting the 3D to work with cm7? I can't imagine it's at all easy but I was just wondering if there was any news

r0cky0790

Oct 1, 2010
Chicago
I'm just waiting on the 3D portion to work and as soon as that hits I'm flashing, and I'm not asking for an eta at all (because I dont want to die), but is there any news on how it's going getting the 3D to work with cm7? I can't imagine it's at all easy but I was just wondering if there was any news

Not that I know of. It isn't going to be hard for toast to accomplish though, due to the fact he already has the essentials that's needed. Just give it some time while he handles the basics.

My "DU4L C0R3 SH00T3R" shot you down in 3D! -Security Off-

sheep_duck

Jun 15, 2011
anyone else having problems with google contacts not syncing to phone? i tried leaving it on auto and unchecking and checking contacts, and then taking off auto and clicking "sync contacts now" and neither of them are making my contacts sync to my phone :/

chefdave12118

Dec 11, 2010
Mechanicville
www.faldonis.com

That's what I like to see with my morning Joe. But you're right... how much faster can this thing go?. Just bragging rights after this.

Hi I got 80,000 on my quadrant. WHAT YOU GOT? The planet spun right off my phone BIOTCH!

Reactions: r0cky0790

r0cky0790

Oct 1, 2010
Chicago
That's what I like to see with my morning Joe. But you're right... how much faster can this thing go?. Just bragging rights after this.

Hi I got 80,000 on my quadrant. WHAT YOU GOT? The planet spun right off my phone BIOTCH!

Now that was funny!^^^

Top Liked Posts