Too many pattern attempts (airplane mode)

Search This thread

monopolyex

Jul 19, 2012
i had my tablet (ASUS TF201) on face recognition mode with a backup of a drawn pattern and my friend decided to keep getting it wrong and now it asks me to log into my google account, i know my google credentials are correct. but my Wifi isnt switched on, is there any way i can enable wifi or bypass the google verication and put in my pattern without restoring?

note: ive got the device rooted and im pretty sure the debug mode is enabled in my develper settings.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers..

ImSoBored

Jul 3, 2012
i had my tablet (ASUS TF201) on face recognition mode with a backup of a drawn pattern and my friend decided to keep getting it wrong and now it asks me to log into my google account, i know my google credentials are correct. but my Wifi isnt switched on, is there any way i can enable wifi or bypass the google verication and put in my pattern without restoring?

note: ive got the device rooted and im pretty sure the debug mode is enabled in my develper settings.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers..

Hey, check this out:

http://develnetwork.blogspot.jp/2012/05/turn-on-wifi-from-adb.html

That guy had the same problem. You nees ADB to solve it, if you don't know how to do it, just say it :D

Hit the Thanks button if helped :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app