[STOCK ROM] LG Optimus G CANADA E971 E973 Firmware / Service Manual

Search This thread

orellius

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary
I experienced the same issue after going back to stock and coming from a custom rom. The following day however i tried to check for updates again, and this time it came back with "you are already runing the latest OS" message.

So basically i think it's just a matter of waiting a period of time for your phone to properly register it's version or whatever with the carrier.

Give it a day or two and try again, it should work.

Haha funny that. It took 3 days but I just hit it again and got that message. Last night it was still "not registered". I know, I already had upgraded manually, just wanted to make sure I'd get the prompt when official JB came out. Thanks!

mk_ln

Jul 16, 2010
Hi all,

I just noticed that there seems to be an update for the Rogers version of the Optimus G...seems to be named V20D. Any thoughts? I can't seem to update to it (get an error) and I've tried un-rooting as well as re-locking, and still get "Err: 0x13e"

Any helpful suggestions that would preserve settings would be appreciated! (KDZing back to stock DOES allow the update, but i'm wondering if there's a method to update without returning to stock)

ManyouRisms

Jan 12, 2012
It appears most e973 users black screen of death after trying to flash any akop Roms coming from firmwares later than f. I'll pm you a link to the firmware.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

nelly_85

Nov 10, 2011
Anyone able to help me out recovering my e971 that's stuck in a boot loop with clockwork recovery installed?
Lgnpst won't pick up my phone at all.....

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

mandroid717

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
Anyone able to help me out recovering my e971 that's stuck in a boot loop with clockwork recovery installed?
Lgnpst won't pick up my phone at all.....

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

Hold power button down for 15 seconds till the phone is completely off. Now hold power and volume up button. At screen that appears press volume down twice then press the power key. Now you should be back at the recovery menu.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

nelly_85

Nov 10, 2011
Yeah done that doesn't register. It did this when I tried installing cm10.2 as well as a Telus baseband.....

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk now Free

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Computer reads the device as a Google nexus 4...?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk now Free

Top Liked Posts