Hancom office can finally be downloaded!

Search This thread

nymikey

Apr 22, 2010
Have you found a solution? I am getting the same error. I have rooted the device and installed sdfix which makes the extsdcard writeable by other apps.

Has anyone found a solution for the write to SD error in Hancom? I'm stock rooted and already applied the SD fix app from play store.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD a

bdneuman

Oct 27, 2011
Has anyone found a solution for the write to SD error in Hancom? I'm stock rooted and already applied the SD fix app from play store.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD a

I am looking for this solution as well. l had started using hcell heavily and LOVED it - best excel-clone l have used. However, after rooting and installing a ROM (Magazine UX), it will give me a write error when trying to save to the external sdcard even though the sdfix has been applied. This is the only app I have found that is unable to save to the external card.

sam2c

Feb 8, 2012
It would have been nice if hword underlined spelling mistakes. The spell checker doesn't play nice with contractions either. Officesuit is more useful for day to day word processing IMHO

dr.m0x

Oct 28, 2010
Auckland

I am looking for this solution as well. l had started using hcell heavily and LOVED it - best excel-clone l have used. However, after rooting and installing a ROM (Magazine UX), it will give me a write error when trying to save to the external sdcard even though the sdfix has been applied. This is the only app I have found that is unable to save to the external card.

Have either of you tried the app folder mount? I think there are a couple of other apps that do the same thing now add well.
It will mount an internal folder on the external storage so the device thinks it's writing to internal memory but of course isn't.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

zelduy

Nov 26, 2008
Is there any way for me to install hancom on 4.3? Coz i really don't want to upgrade to 4.4.2 but i really want this app...

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Was looking through samsung apps today and saw the individual Hancom apps were available to download. I checked the updater and all installs/updates were still grared out. I went back to the samsung app store and was able to install the files individually through it. In short, if you want hacom office today you need to install the individual apps through the samsung app store.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    Was looking through samsung apps today and saw the individual Hancom apps were available to download. I checked the updater and all installs/updates were still grared out. I went back to the samsung app store and was able to install the files individually through it. In short, if you want hacom office today you need to install the individual apps through the samsung app store.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I'm on stock rooted 4.4 US firmware and was able to install all the Hancom office apps.
    Does anyone (who is not yet on KitKat (P601/605) and not rooted) see the apps in the store ? Thanks

4.4 is a requirement. Same thing for e-Meeting and SideSync. I'm using Hancom side loaded on 4.3 and it let me update "Hancom Shared Files" today but everything else is grayed out still.