[THEME] [TeaM VeNuM][5/6/2012] - Twisted Transfusion Theme for VeNuM IcE RC4

Search This thread

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
This is my favorite theme, dazednconfused you do amazing work, if I could use this theme with AnaKonda I would, actually let me correct that, I wish I could use it with the AnaKonda ROM. Thank you again for your hard work. You are VERY much appreciated.

Soon as I get my Synergy theme complete, ill be updating this one to AnaKonda. Thanks for the kind words.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Tune-

Nov 29, 2011
New Jersey
Definitely my favorite theme out there at the moment, only thing I'd change though is the background, I personally don't like the Venum wallpapers within the theme, but I can live with it since everything else is so perfect and good looking. I don't see myself downloading any other themes in a while unless somebody does a revision to this mod that makes it even better somehow.

Last edited:

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
Well since I'm going to be giving Ice a try (on someone's good advice) I want to try out this theme and want to install one of the battery mods but the Blue Crysis Battery Mod file is showing up as unavailable on 4shared, do you have another place for it?

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Well since I'm going to be giving Ice a try (on someone's good advice) I want to try out this theme and want to install one of the battery mods but the Blue Crysis Battery Mod file is showing up as unavailable on 4shared, do you have another place for it?

Ill have to update it to the new version, probably tonight or tomorrow. But yes I will make the link through Mediafire when I do.

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
Hey dazed, on my lockscreen it says "registration failed, please try again" and I'm unclear as to what I should've registered for. lol

Can you clue me in?

Thanks!

p.s. I'm assuming the 'talking' aspects of this ROM/theme are native to the theme?

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Hey dazed, on my lockscreen it says "registration failed, please try again" and I'm unclear as to what I should've registered for. lol

Can you clue me in?

Thanks!

p.s. I'm assuming the 'talking' aspects of this ROM/theme are native to the theme?

I'm not sure. I haven't updated to the new rom yet. Im working on it tonight though. not sure why it would say that for.

Reactions: jtadak

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
I'm not sure. I haven't updated to the new rom yet. Im working on it tonight though. not sure why it would say that for.

Me either lol I'm trying to decide what it usually says down there on the lock screen (don't think anything) it also had a little message that said (no sim card) but that went away.

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
I'll try to get this update finished tonight and hopefully that fixes it.

I'm just curious as to which flavor your working on. You have done an amazing 4X (5X counting pink) job theming Venum's AnaKonda ROM.

I'm sure were in for a real treat whatever you come up with.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
I'm just curious as to which flavor your working on. You have done an amazing 4X (5X counting pink) job theming Venum's AnaKonda ROM.

I'm sure were in for a real treat whatever you come up with.

Im uploading the Blue theme now, gonna send it to someone to test out for me. Its running very smooth for me right now, so it should be out soon.

JLine05

Jun 29, 2007
Dallas
This is a really sweet looking theme, I think Im going to flash the rom and theme tomorrow to check it out. Could you possibly make a mod to change the wifi icon (or is that the GPS icon) to something more ordinary but still match the look? Spiders scare me :D

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
Im uploading the Blue theme now, gonna send it to someone to test out for me. Its running very smooth for me right now, so it should be out soon.
Yippee, themes .. my new addiction lol

His work is first class!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

This is a really sweet looking theme, I think Im going to flash the rom and theme tomorrow to check it out. Could you possibly make a mod to change the wifi icon to something more ordinary but still match the look? Spiders scare me :D
Hold tight, you'll like what is rolling out soon.

p.s. Spiders scare me too lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Twisted2.jpg

[Updated 5/6/2012] - Twisted Transfusion Theme v2.0 for VeNuM Ice ICS Rom RC4​

Hey everyone. I've been working on this theme and hope you all like what I have so far. I was going to do a new theme for Gingerbread Roms but thought I would explore the ICS Hype that's going on around here lately. I've had a lot of help from others in the community and couldn't have done it without there help. Hopefully this is just a beginning and better things are soon to come. Hope you all enjoy the theme.​

Flash at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything that may go wrong in this process.​

Screenshots:

t2Hj0.jpg
    jYlSW.jpg

Zx02H.jpg
    SJgzy.jpg

KYabZ.jpg
    RwYfD.jpg

dZVg6.jpg
    wNVHi.jpg

nt9Qy.jpg
    vrWoK.jpg

Includes:

Themed Blue Gingerbread Keyboard thanks to 12Many.

Modded Icons which Originally came from s2w Dark Rize Cyan

Themed Sense 4 Clock - Thanks to Stoney 666 and Bad Seed Customs for images used.

Themed Apps

*VeNuM - Thanks for the awesome rom and being helpful when questions are asked.

*suwu10 - For a lot of help with XML'S in the ICS Rom. He helped me figure out what I was looking for.

*12Many - Answering questions and sharing a lot of images and the awesome blue keyboard.

*rujeluss22 - Used some of his inverted apps and he has been a big help when needing an answer.

*s2w - For his Dar3rRize Icons. As you can tell by all of my theme, I'm a big fan of his.

*Mijjah74 - He is always willing to lend a hand when needed. An awesome developer and themer.

*dtm_stretch - Helping me figure out ways to edit these XML'S in ICS.

*_JKay_ - Flip Fonts and images.

*travp624 - over on RootZWiki for some inverted apps.

*Esoteric68 - Thanks for all of the support and theme testing.

*TeamKang - used their blue android loading circle.

*I'm sure I have forgotten some, kinda in a hurry to get this released and get to bed. If I have, please PM me and I will add you to the credits.

ChangeLog

5/6/2012 - v2.0 - Fixed the video player, removed apps that wasn't supposed to be included and added a version with the black icons that came with the rom.

4/26/2012 - Updated to VeNuM Ice Rom RC4

3/20/2012 - Updated theme to Rom version 3.1.1. Fixed progress bar in notification. Changed default wallpaper. Themed notification pulldown and added custom wifi signal that I made.

Instructions:

Only flash this over VeNuM Ice Rom.

*Download and place on your sd card.

*Wipe cache 3 times and Dalvik cache 3 times.

*Flash theme.

*Reboot.

Download:

Twisted Transfusion Theme v2.0

Twisted Transfusion Theme v2.0 - With original Black Icons
    Battery Mods for Theme

*Download and place on SD Card

*Wipe cache 3 times, Wipe Dalvik 3 times

*Flash Battery Mod zip

*Reboot and enjoy.

Wallpapers

I did not create these, only edited a few of them and added some effects. Right click and save images.

Venom_99.jpg

Venom_3.jpg

Venom_7.jpg

Venom_6load.jpg

Venom_5.jpg

Venom_1.png

Venom_2.jpg

Venum_8.jpg
    Hi Dazed, will you be updating this theme for the new ICE update? I take its not compatible? Thanks again :)

I plan on doing the update this weekend. Should have it out by Saturday evening unless something goes wrong between now and then.

Amazing theme! It would be sick if we could keep the icon styles for venum ice but still have the blue on them and whatnot

Hey there. I added a verion in the OP with the icons that came with the rom for you. Hope you enjoy.

I know it is not a big deal but my OCD noticed a typo. When you are on a call and it ends, it says "disconneted". I also noticed that a few apps are not showing up for me. Video player, tasks, and one of the two calendar apps(touchwiz cal is there, the other is not). The apk's ARE in system/apps but the apps are not in the drawer or settings>apps or anywhere else. I tried pushing the apps again but it did not work. I was able to push the ones from your twisted anakonda theme though and they work fine so I'm good. Sorry, I know these are not big issues, Just curious if I was the only one having issues with those apps.

BTW, I absolutely love the droids as the loading animation!

Ok, I fixed the typo error that you were speaking about. Fixed the Video Player, so it should show up and work fine now, at least it did for me. I removed tasks and the Calendar app that wasn't supposed to be included in the first place. So everything should be good to go now. Thanks for keeping me updated on these things so I can know what needs to be fixed.

OP is now updated with new download links. The updated theme and a verion with the black icons that VeNuM used originally with the rom release.
    OP is updated with updated Download link and Screenshots for new version. Hope you all enjoy.