[ROM] CM10 port to I317/n7105

Search This thread

hashcheck

Last edited:
Reactions: jmsliou

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Hmm .. tried it ... samsung logo just goes flickering after reboot and then blank ... wonder whats missing ...

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Yup .. like normal ... Its weird ... Have seen something like this for the first time ... Will try fresh again once have some more time

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

Reactions: hashcheck

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
Nvm, just saw your download link was for a thread where everything is explained :)

Last edited:

Martinhdk

Mar 7, 2007
Just found out that there is no port for CM10 - aaiiiii.... Upgraded my Note to the N2, and was certain that I could get JELLYBAM rom on it....aargg...must do my homework better.

I look forward to see you dev on this, could be awesome to get a working port that can be used for Paranoid or Jellybam roms. :)

mcse_hst

May 6, 2008
Singapore
Reactions: hashcheck

H3n

Mar 26, 2007
This rom works perfectly on my Note 2 LTE. the only problem that I have was just the Google Play store is not following whatever DPI that you set. Everything looks big in it.

*Maybe* this is also causing me getting "incompatible device" error everytime I download some app (Telstra 24x7 eg;)

So until someone could resolve the issue, I'd avoid the rom.

kevin_diu

Mar 13, 2009
Hong Kong
This rom works perfectly on my Note 2 LTE. the only problem that I have was just the Google Play store is not following whatever DPI that you set. Everything looks big in it.

*Maybe* this is also causing me getting "incompatible device" error everytime I download some app (Telstra 24x7 eg;)

So until someone could resolve the issue, I'd avoid the rom.

Do spen working? Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

codeworkx

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
AW: [ROM] CM10 port to I317/n7105

i'll upload a cm 10.1 android 4.2.1 build later today.
it's planned to start official cm nightlies during weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dxjak

Top Liked Posts