[Q] Internet Problem / Lockscreen missing / Version Dialog ...I despair

Search This thread

Ramsis1000

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Guys,

I Hope anyone can help me. Sry for my bad english forward.

I have a Problem with my Note 2 (GT-N7100). My problem is that i dont have a lock screen if me Smartphone is boot i see the homescreen without lock (if i create a lockscreen it is dont work too).

I have root premission and have install Revolution HD 19 ( FULL WIPE before install), Original Firmware with Kies ( Hungary T-Mobile). Before i Install Original Fireware i have buy Triangle away v3.10 and set the counter to zero. Installation has work but the Lock screen have dont work too (same problem).

I have buy this smartphone from private, so i can get this smartphone back and get my money.

The Other think that i have on my home screen is this and information box about my PDA, Phone, CSC, Memory ... and other think and can not remove this. Have Full Wipe my device and is always on my home screen.

Anyone know how to fix this problem ? If I Install a new Rom allways the same problem ..... Have try a lot of rom... wipe all data and install a new with recovery mode (ClockworkMod Recovery Mode). The Same **** on my Homescreen, Wifi works and my smartphone found a sim card but dont have any connection to mobile network. But that is a other problem (IMEI: 004999... that can not fix with change the nv_data.bin).

ciphercodes

Oct 25, 2012
Ramsis,
This is SGH-T889 forum and you will get better support in N7100 forum.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app