[Q] Data connection being shutdown when flip shell is closed? Can't use cerberus.

Search This thread

hutch2509

Jun 11, 2011
Has anyone with the flip shell / flip cover noticed that push and the data network don't seem to work when the cover is closed and the screen locks? This is a problem because cerberus can't connect to the phone when the cover is closed! Does anyone have a fix or workaround for this that doesn't require root? Thanks. :cyclops:

sciurius

Nov 13, 2011
johan.vromans.org
My phone has a moto g flip shell. It is closed, locked and in my pocket. It does still respond to network ping, so the network seems to be up and running normally.

myabc

Jan 27, 2006
this problem is for motorola moto g and not only for your phone or flip shell. push notification, after minutes standby don't arrive and when you re open flipshell or torn on screen it arrive. i solved installing push notification fixer, PNF in playstore. if someone work facebook notifications in real time let's know!!!

Reactions: hutch2509

hutch2509

Jun 11, 2011
this problem is for motorola moto g and not only for your phone or flip shell. push notification, after minutes standby don't arrive and when you re open flipshell or torn on screen it arrive. i solved installing push notification fixer, PNF in playstore. if someone work facebook notifications in real time let's know!!!
Thanks for the reply. I had already thought of this and installed PNF, then set it to 5 minutes. Still didn't fix my problem. :/ If someone steals my phone cerberus will be useless to me unless they have the flip cover open and are actually using the phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.