Suggest me a ROM please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jirka607

Aug 9, 2010
Alšovice
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hello, sorry for this stupid question but im new to Nexus stuff had Mi3 before :) Can someone please suggest me a good stable ROM with PA features... Which will be battery friendly..... Thank you and sorry once more ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
We don't allow such threads here.

See the "Message from the Moderators" sticky in the general section.

4) No threads or posts asking for the best/most stable ROM/Kernel/Mod/whatever, or created for the purpose of comparing Phones/ROMs/Kernels/Mods/whatever:

These threads/posts will be deleted promptly and without warning. They have a history of causing problems due to trolls, and fanboys, along with various troublemakers, and therefore are no longer allowed. Regardless of that, there is really no way to judge whether or not a particular piece of work is better than another because it's all relative to begin with. If you want to know what piece of work is better for you, install something and try it out for a while. If you don't like it, try something else. Our Developers work hard to provide us their contributions, free of charge. Please show them the respect they deserve by trying something out and giving them your feedback.

Thanks!

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.