Blackberry Application Suite.. full blackberry.. UPDATE 2!! 11:51am est 2/1

Search This thread

mrhazardouz

Sep 29, 2008
Hello everybody.. first time post.. got a question for everyone and thank you before hand.. tried searching but got nothing.. maybe i didn't search right.. i'm a blackberry user usually but i love htc phones.. I'm including a cab file that i found for BAS.. the dead project supposedly.. my question is.. this is meant for a certain phone.. which model i have no idea.. but i know it was tested on a fuze.. any way to get it working on the rhodium? i have the tmobile version.. any help is much appreciated! i use chrome browser so i have no idea how add attachments..

http://www.mediafire.com/?hjj25r1ottw

update:1
I was able to install it.. using the setmodelid.exe from this post!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=593162

It loads and works with touchscreen.. cant activate yet.. dont know why... i keep trying to register with the network but it wont..
again anyone's help/input would help!.. I'm one step closer to the perfect phone! wm6.5/bb/android at my fingertips!
Thanks in advance!

update 2:
Imagine bieng able to send pin messages.. its based on the 4.x os but still..
so far the keyboard is working... the touch screen works but you have to double tap.. got my pin.. just need an enterprise account to activate.. im currently waiting for tmobile us to switch over my internet service from bis to bes.. seems that you have to activate it on a bes account to fully access it..
i have an unread message.. can only assume its the registration for the wireless network.. the calls still come in.. it switches over to windows to handle the calls.. and also has the option of running at startup... you can also have it handle your mms'... you have to disable touchflo or sense to run it.. umm thats pretty much it.. will keep you all posted.. been up all night buying a domain and hosted exchange service..
if anyone has access to make me an enterprise account on their server, it would be much appreciated! or if anyone can find out how to use it with bis.. that would be much appreciated as well!! once again thank you in advance!

p.s. leave me a message to know im not alone! i see some have read but no comments.. let me know if this interests anybody!!!

Last edited:

mrhazardouz

Sep 29, 2008
enterprise email

can anyone create an enterprise email for me to test something! i got it to load on the phone!.. please let me know!

henh

Oct 28, 2007
thanks for BB app suite d/l link
i think i get almost everything works on my tp2 except when i reset my phone, there's the lock screen with register handheld (register now/exit/cancel) that i can't do nothing. any idea?

mrhazardouz

Sep 29, 2008
hey henh you might have set it up as load on start you have to go to otions blackberry options and uncheck.. did you get to activate on enterprise server? i cant get pass that screen.. im still waiting for my bes service.. and im at work.. let me know how that goes..

henh

Oct 28, 2007
hey henh you might have set it up as load on start you have to go to otions blackberry options and uncheck.. did you get to activate on enterprise server? i cant get pass that screen.. im still waiting for my bes service.. and im at work.. let me know how that goes..

yea, i unchecked the load at start option. once i start the app, it shows the register thing again & i don't know which key combination to choose the register option :confused:
i was able to activate BBConnect yesterday, when i install BB app suite it asks me to uninstall BBC. i think it work but need to know the right key to unlock the screen

mrhazardouz

Sep 29, 2008
henh you tap the lock on the screen and the you double tap activate enterprise.. you type in the info and then press the bottom home button on the phone and doouble tap activate..let me know if that works.. Blackberry Connect Does work.. i did it yesterday with bis no bes needed... let me know if you need help setting it up!

henh

Oct 28, 2007
henh you tap the lock on the screen and the you double tap activate enterprise.. you type in the info and then press the bottom home button on the phone and doouble tap activate..let me know if that works.. Blackberry Connect Does work.. i did it yesterday with bis no bes needed... let me know if you need help setting it up!

for some reason i can't get it to start. i tried 20 times as you said, still don't get it to work. please help. thanks

pympster

Dec 3, 2009
London
So does this mean it is possible to use blackberry messenger? I am confused if so as how do you get a pin etc?

Thanks

pympster

Dec 3, 2009
London
Im on an HD2 and can't get it installed. I get device error thingy about it being an HD2 but there is no reg key to edit it, plus if I search for the string that the installer says it is in the ROM it isnt there!

Any ideas?

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
Im on an HD2 and can't get it installed. I get device error thingy about it being an HD2 but there is no reg key to edit it, plus if I search for the string that the installer says it is in the ROM it isnt there!

Any ideas?

Did you even read the first post?

You need to follow these instructions:

I was able to install it.. using the setmodelid.exe from this post!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=593162

lilpharaoh2003

Feb 8, 2008
hi im a noob to this but am really interested in getting this to work can you make a step by step guide on how you got it to work on your phone with the links to the downloads one would need? Thanks in advance