[Q] Polar H6 and H7

Search This thread

Qukel

Oct 22, 2010
I've installed 4.3 through KIES on my i9300 and was hoping Bluetooth Smart would work. However, I can't seem to pair my Polar H6 HRM, nor my wifes H7.

Has anyone either of these hrm's working on their Galaxy SIII with Android 4.3?

dadomonte

Jan 12, 2014
Natal/RN
I have a H7 sensor and it's working good with stock 4.3. Remember, you must pair the sensor in the app and not on bluetooth settings. There are only a few apps working at this moment like Runtastic Pro, Polar Beat (you can find the apk here on xda because it's just for S4 but is working without problems on S3), Sportstrackerlive and others.
I upload the polar beat apk here for you :D.
Just one more thing, sometimes the H7 or H6 goes crazy and stuck so you cant pair, in this case remove the battery and conect the sensor to the stripe (without battery) for 10 seconds, this will completely discharge the sensor (this process is decribed on polar forums).

Good luck!!

Attachments

• polar.beat_1.0.apk.zip
    10 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: Qukel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a H7 sensor and it's working good with stock 4.3. Remember, you must pair the sensor in the app and not on bluetooth settings. There are only a few apps working at this moment like Runtastic Pro, Polar Beat (you can find the apk here on xda because it's just for S4 but is working without problems on S3), Sportstrackerlive and others.
    I upload the polar beat apk here for you :D.
    Just one more thing, sometimes the H7 or H6 goes crazy and stuck so you cant pair, in this case remove the battery and conect the sensor to the stripe (without battery) for 10 seconds, this will completely discharge the sensor (this process is decribed on polar forums).

Good luck!!