Availability of the LTE version

Search This thread

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Anybody knows when the International LTE version of the Note PRO 12.2 and Note 8.4" will be available? Thanks.

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Thanks. I want to buy a standalone international LTE version from an electronic store and not tie to any phone contract.

MO11

Dec 31, 2013
Thanks. I want to buy a standalone international LTE version from an electronic store and not tie to any phone contract.

Am also waiting for some accurate news in the next couple days. But i hope it would really be 899$ for 32gb LTE version internationally etc but nothing for sure yet.

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Anybody knows why Samsung is holding the international sim lock free LTE version of the Note PRO 12.2" and Tab Pro/Note PRO 8.4"? Is it due to marketing strategy or they need approval from some agencies?

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Thanks for the link. That keybaord-case weights about 500g. Together with the Note PRO, the total weight is in the laptop range.

Reactions: ssaass

MO11

Dec 31, 2013
Thanks for the link. That keybaord-case weights about 500g. Together with the Note PRO, the total weight is in the laptop range.

the difference between a laptop and the note pro with its accessories is that you just can leave the keyboard and mouse whenever you want and enjoy the main tablet experience and the laptop can't do that even how portable or light it is , but all comes to your needs , if you want a real work machine then go get a laptop but if you want a tablet that can do work tasks on the go like editing documents and drawing or art or any kind of non heavy tasks then go get the note pro as its really near perfect. if you are on a budget and not so convinced for paying extra money for the pro then the 10.1 2014 is cool too . and maybe you should think about that the note 3 retail price now is 700$ and the note PRO is just 50$ extra :) but for me its the pro all way :) . good luck with your choice

MO11

Dec 31, 2013
906$ that's for the LTE version .right?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aburns7487

Mar 14, 2011
for anyone living in US, thinking of international lte version thats u locked, besides that pda site, where should we look...900 seems steep but I guess I will find a way. need to start selling some of the old ones to help pay for it.

have 3 tablets total...my gf and her daughter are using the oldest ones (galaxy tab 2 10.1 & note 10.1) and im ising the note 10.1 2014....I had thought of giving them the 2014 note and selling the other 2. obviously im not gonna get a lot.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Reactions: stondec100

stondec100

Jul 17, 2013
for anyone living in US, thinking of international lte version thats u locked, besides that pda site, where should we look...900 seems steep but I guess I will find a way. need to start selling some of the old ones to help pay for it.

have 3 tablets total...my gf and her daughter are using the oldest ones (galaxy tab 2 10.1 & note 10.1) and im ising the note 10.1 2014....I had thought of giving them the 2014 note and selling the other 2. obviously im not gonna get a lot.

I'm also looking for the international version (Galaxy Note Pro P905). I live in the USA, but don't want the verizon version because, you have to pay for service, even if you opt to buy the device for full price. Also I don't want to have to deal with a device that has a locked bootloader and will probably never get a software update.
My biggest draw to the LTE version is the Qualcomm processor. Exynos sucks and lags and yes, I've spent some time with the Exynos (WiFi) version. It's smoother than the Note 10.1 2014 edition, but you still notice a little lag here and there.

Reactions: aburns7487

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anybody knows when the International LTE version of the Note PRO 12.2 and Note 8.4" will be available? Thanks.

Someone in the forum mentioned it will be released Feb 24th with a price of 899$ for 32gb 4G LTE model.
    What i found in some online searches that the first one to get LTE is Verizon and it will be available in March .
    Samsung Malaysia confirm - NOTE PRO LTE version release in march- price RM2,999 :D
    http://www.lowyat.net/2014/02/samsu...-12-2inch-notepro-lte-rm2999-coming-in-march/

I'm also looking for the international version (Galaxy Note Pro P905). I live in the USA, but don't want the verizon version because, you have to pay for service, even if you opt to buy the device for full price. Also I don't want to have to deal with a device that has a locked bootloader and will probably never get a software update.
    My biggest draw to the LTE version is the Qualcomm processor. Exynos sucks and lags and yes, I've spent some time with the Exynos (WiFi) version. It's smoother than the Note 10.1 2014 edition, but you still notice a little lag here and there.