Are people still using cataclysm?

Search This thread

k3mik4l

Nov 3, 2012
Was running it for awhile and its the best near stock experience with a nice amount to customize as well. I used to crack flash with the best of them and have tried probably every ROM besides cm11. Now I have broken it down to my 2 favs AICP and Liquidsmooth .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app

dougiefresh181

Sep 18, 2012
update: i just dropped cataclysm for pac man and then commotio. cataclysm just didnt have enough mods for me, and pac was a bit unstable and was still missing my transparent lockscreen. commotio is almost perfect for me

pwc realtor

Jun 14, 2007
Gravity Box via Xposed Framework offers all of the customizable option in Cataclysm and a few extras.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

joannn

Feb 5, 2014
cataclysm

Cataclysm is an awesome Rom with key features and you can consider it up to date as far as it is on 4.4.2. There is not reason not to use it other than the fun of flashing things on the phone.
I hope they revive the thread when 4.4.3 is released..

I agree with your statement. Even I m using Cataclysm and its running pretty good.:good:

psp9000333

May 14, 2013
use LiquidSmooth. hands down the fastest ROM I've ever used, packed full of features, and works with most kernels out there because it isn't CM based.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

1234west

May 7, 2013
Had Cataclysm but switched to Paranoid Android. Waiting on Official MIUI or Cataclysm 4.4.3

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: phositadc

Top Liked Posts