[Q] Will ATT One work on Sprint network?

Search This thread

SinCere910

Mar 19, 2014
Long story short. Will a HTC One AT&T work on the Sprint network? Google has Sprint to AT&T, but not the other way around. I read about different bands and 4G and all that, but simple yes or no, will it work and what will work...

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
Long story short. Will a HTC One AT&T work on the Sprint network? Google has Sprint to AT&T, but not the other way around. I read about different bands and 4G and all that, but simple yes or no, will it work and what will work...

Sprint Phones do not use a SIM card. So any phone that uses a SIM card will not work on the Sprint network. The One uses a SIM card.

Reactions: SinCere910

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sprint Phones do not use a SIM card. So any phone that uses a SIM card will not work on the Sprint network. The One uses a SIM card.

simple answer ..No you have a GSM phone .. Sprint is a CDMA network