[Q] 32GB AT&T One X?

Search This thread

sikkboy626

Jul 20, 2007
I'm looking to get a good condition used One X. Unfortunately eBay is cluttered with misinformation and junk devices. It seems that generally the One X is cheaper than the One X+, obviously. So what I'm trying to figure out is this, did AT&T make a One X in 32GB? I did a couple of searches and it looks like they did not, but there are some listings that have some AT&T ones for sale so I'm kind of confused.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm pretty sure the HOXL only had the 16gb. This phone is the Evita. In the US it was branded as the One X, however everywhere else it was the HTC One XL. My guess is that you're looking at the international version

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk

Incorrect. At&t might have never released a 32gb model, but several other carriers did. My partner has a 32gb One XL from Telstra. So the answer to @sikkboy626's question is yes, there is a 32gb model. It won't be at&t branded though, and will not carry the at&t radio hardware (the LTE hardware specifically)

Sent from my Evita

Last edited:

sikkboy626

Jul 20, 2007
Incorrect. At&t might have never released a 32gb model, but several other carriers did. My partner has a 32gb One XL from Telstra. So the answer to @sikkboy626's question is yes, there is a 32gb model. It won't be at&t branded though, and will not carry the at&t radio hardware (the LTE hardware specifically)

Sent from my Evita

Thank you both for these answers, they're much appreciated. It seems that a 32GB AT&T One X may not be a real listing.