[Theme]MIUIv4 Theme for Stock Roms[Update_2 Progress][01-03-2012]

Search This thread

seizmos

Sep 4, 2008
Belgrade
May be small problems occur because of this, i agree with what he says nama, kpq rom is not same as kpm......

TT by galaxy S

seizmos

Sep 4, 2008
Belgrade
When autorotation is on, on all version ics and other your theme somethimes device is reset in moment when screen go off, when autorotation off, no problem with reset....

TT by galaxy SCL

pinkyunki

Sep 16, 2011
Currently using ur 'old' label theme on kpq n i love it so much.
this new release seems yummy.
hope that u can release it for kpq.

If possible, please make the dialer black n orange.
I dont care if it's ported from ics dialer as long as it matches this awesome theme.
many thanks tarunagg!

nitinvaid

Itis also for kpq
Currently using ur 'old' label theme on kpq n i love it so much.
this new release seems yummy.
hope that u can release it for kpq.

If possible, please make the dialer black n orange.
I dont care if it's ported from ics dialer as long as it matches this awesome theme.
many thanks tarunagg!

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

Reactions: pinkyunki

mdaamir1989

Nov 17, 2011
City of lakes
Liked the button Toggle stuff. Very nice. If you could make those toggle buttons a little bit bigger it would be awesome. And also if you could make it more like MIUI (the white background) it would be great. Thnx for the Great work tarun.

hjs89

Jan 10, 2011
Are you thinking about use a color scheme closer to MIUI V4? Or are you going to use a black-orange scheme?
miui4_desire.jpg

After see your ICS theme this could be a good alternative to Miui Roms.

pulsar_swift

Jun 12, 2011
I had installed this theme on XXKPM.
Below are the issues ecountered.
Screen was set to auto brightness, but it was mostly operating at the lowest darkness setting and it will move to higher brightness after 3 or 4 secs.
On a incoming call, the phone was ringing but the screen was not turning on, had to reboot.

I have moved to XXKPU yesterday, comtemplating if i should try this theme or not. :confused:

I am happy with the stock rom, only need a better battery indicator and network and wifi signal indicator, I dont need any other mods. Any thoughts on how to get these without making any changes to other parameters ?

Top Liked Posts