[dl][ota][ics]6.7.246.xt875

Search This thread

WinDroidGuy

Jun 23, 2012
Seattle
www.youtube.com
Removed all my Dropbox links because they disabled my account due to too much traffic, if you guys want them back please consider donating a buck or two for a Mediafire Pro account...
You MUST be stock, you WILL lose root (use voodoo to keep it and restore after update) also you CANNOT go back to GB after the update, you WILL brick your device :) lol (you've been warned)

I won't be held responsible if you brick your device, apply via stock recovery

here is the MD5 of the original file 2d2bab2011e6e358a27df46cff951690

Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US mirror by gh05tly

Download the torrent from here
9aha8u5y.jpg

[provided by MooJr, I'll be seeding as long as my phone allows from the battery charge]

If you want to donate for a PRO Mediafire account, my donate is under my username

Last edited:

mrvirginia

Jun 12, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Last edited:

Gh05tly

Jan 3, 2011
Laputa
usdatavault.com
I can host this for a bit

If you can get this file to me I will host it for a few days for free. This is the new official ICS right?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Can anyone confirm the Webtop bug is fixed in the final of 4.0.4? Was broken in the Beta.

Gh05tly

Jan 3, 2011
Laputa
usdatavault.com
Yes this is the new update. I posed last night and was suspended by morning lol don't think you will make it a few days :)

Know samurai is also hosting I at ....house of bionic
I have a GigE line in a colo. Pretty sure I can do what I like ;) Have a link for the other?

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Oh, Those are House of Bionic executables that help you install the update. I just want the ROM so I can install it over the ICS beta manually.

Gh05tly

Jan 3, 2011
Laputa
usdatavault.com
Extraction and fail

Pm me your email and I will send it via Google drive

Or you can just download the installer and pull the update zip from there on the house of bionic.

I extracted the data and tried to install from SD over top of ICS Beta and am getting installation fail errors:

assert failed: mount("ext3", "MTD", "system", "/system")
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

FYI I am on the ICS Beta Leak. Any ideas? DO I have to go back to .905 first?

SCFirefighter

Oct 14, 2012
I extracted the data and tried to install from SD over top of ICS Beta and am getting installation fail errors:

assert failed: mount("ext3", "MTD", "system", "/system")
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

FYI I am on the ICS Beta Leak. Any ideas? DO I have to go back to .905 first?

Maybe not, if you're using some of the HoB magic. I went back to 905, just to have a clean system, so I can't comment on HoB really.
After my upgrade I factory wiped again to get rid of all the leftover GB stuff.

Your error is indicative of some leftover custom config that isn't cleaned up. Sounds like you or a tool you used made modifications to the mount_ext3.sh script in an effort to preserve root during upgrades. If you can't clear this error manually you'll have to restore to 905.

Gh05tly

Jan 3, 2011
Laputa
usdatavault.com
Going back to .905 then going to update to .246

Yeah I have to RSD back to .905. Then I will try a manual update to .246. Wish me luck! Ok, so total success. I Used RSD to go back to .905 :

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...compatibility-and-alternative-886893902-fxzs/

Then I extracted the 246 build from the file on Samurai:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q1e4om1vaatrpcg

Put it on the SD card and rebooted into Recovery (Hold power and both volume up/down buttons simultaneously and click down once then up once. When you get the android logo with the ! go ahead and hit volume up/down simultaneously again) and ran the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: lc75

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Removed all my Dropbox links because they disabled my account due to too much traffic, if you guys want them back please consider donating a buck or two for a Mediafire Pro account...
    You MUST be stock, you WILL lose root (use voodoo to keep it and restore after update) also you CANNOT go back to GB after the update, you WILL brick your device :) lol (you've been warned)

I won't be held responsible if you brick your device, apply via stock recovery

here is the MD5 of the original file 2d2bab2011e6e358a27df46cff951690

Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US mirror by gh05tly

Download the torrent from here
    9aha8u5y.jpg

[provided by MooJr, I'll be seeding as long as my phone allows from the battery charge]

If you want to donate for a PRO Mediafire account, my donate is under my username
    Sorry mirror is down. Drop box suspended me for to much traffic. Glad you guys were grabbing the update.
    Want another mirror to help you out?

I won't mind as many mirrors as possible...my Dropbox account has been "disabled" a few times for other posts/leaks, just wouldn't mind a PRO Mediafire account for the future, it gets old when I have to wait days for links to work again
    Going back to .905 then going to update to .246

Yeah I have to RSD back to .905. Then I will try a manual update to .246. Wish me luck! Ok, so total success. I Used RSD to go back to .905 :

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...compatibility-and-alternative-886893902-fxzs/

Then I extracted the 246 build from the file on Samurai:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q1e4om1vaatrpcg

Put it on the SD card and rebooted into Recovery (Hold power and both volume up/down buttons simultaneously and click down once then up once. When you get the android logo with the ! go ahead and hit volume up/down simultaneously again) and ran the update.