[ROM] Official Kit-Kat N900w8 Telcel México

Search This thread

kirabyte

Feb 6, 2011
Morelia
www.facebook.com
Guys! Heres the update official of galaxy note 3 model N900w8 of the carrier Telcel... AndroidMx has sometimes roms of sammobile before that all people.. The rom is 100% made by samsung. The page and the instructions comes in spanish, you can use google translate... The rom comes in 5 files, flasheable for odin AP, BL, CP, PIT and CSC.

The rom WIPE YOU DATA!
Works perfect with 3G/4G
You do not need root
You can´t upgrade to 4.3 (this flash a new bootloader)
And not increase the Knox

Sorry... My english is very very terrible...

Downloads and original info:
http://androidmx.net/2014/01/actualiza-tu-galaxy-note-3-n900w8-a-kitkat-4-4-2/

Hugs

pandacookie

Sep 5, 2011
Quincy
So...will this work on T Mobile USA variants? I'm new to this phone, so could someone fill me in?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

kirabyte

Feb 6, 2011
Morelia
www.facebook.com
So...will this work on T Mobile USA variants? I'm new to this phone, so could someone fill me in?

I can´t confirm that 100% but, all the sofware (roms, patchs, themes, modems, kernels) that i flashed in my N900w8 of Tmobile works fully... I think that the N900T, N900w8 (canada and mexico) are the same...

-Sorry for my bad english.

pandacookie

Sep 5, 2011
Quincy
I can´t confirm that 100% but, all the sofware (roms, patchs, themes, modems, kernels) that i flashed in my N900w8 of Tmobile works fully... I think that the N900T, N900w8 (canada and mexico) are the same...

-Sorry for my bad english.

Well, I need wifi calling. Will that work here?

Anyone wanna be a test rabbit, lol?

email123

Dec 6, 2006
Guys! Heres the update official of galaxy note 3 model N900w8 of the carrier Telcel... AndroidMx has sometimes roms of sammobile before that all people.. The rom is 100% made by samsung. The page and the instructions comes in spanish, you can use google translate... The rom comes in 5 files, flasheable for odin AP, BL, CP, PIT and CSC.

The rom WIPE YOU DATA!
Works perfect with 3G/4G
You do not need root

Hugs

Can someone make a mirror on www.androidfilehost.com website? I can't download it

allenjthomsen

Nov 17, 2010
Tacoma, WA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Nothing Phone 2
Yes

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Willing to try it and see if it will flash hopefully it will just waiting on ap to finish downloading

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The rom WIPE YOU DATA!
    Works perfect with 3G/4G
    You do not need root

Hugs
    thanks for the clarification

Me and the others are working on the Int Rom for US TMO phones. Sorry, But it takes time. We have to get past the bootloader issue. Once we get the New BL nailed, you guys will have a ton (well maybe not that many) of Roms flooding the site. Trust me,we are all working as hard as we can to get you guys timely updates. BUT they have to be stable and productive. I and the guys that I work with will not release faulty Roms.
    Did you factory reset after you flashed odin bootloader and firmware. Did you tick BL update in odin? Check N9005 i remember other people having this problem

Damn son! Although I just heard this option just yesterday by a friend that got stuck on boot for an other reason and for an other matter...
    I didnt thought about doing that and instead when raw with odin and did everything but didnt left re repartition checked

EDIT

Lol... I guess I am a samsung prodigee... lol joke. You dont need to wipe. So, get to business. Do everything as the OP says but "DONT LEAVE RE-REPARTITION CHECKED". That was what was causing the bootloop. Although can only confirm with N900W8 users.

Just in case
    1. Download all files
    2. make sure to have all drivers for your device. As usual can download Kies 3 (Note 3 users) so it can install the drivers for ya (noob reminder)
    3. Download Odin v3.9
    4. Put each file in Odin. The first 2 letters of the files will tell you where to add them in odin except the HLTE_CAN file which you need to put in PIT in odin.
    5. Make sure "Re-Partition" is NOT checked (now this I did it once with Re-partition checked as it was instructed but didn't work. I re-did all again without re-partition)
    6. Wait for the moment of truth.
    7. Hopefully it will be a succes.

I got a message when it booted that some files needed to download.. I guess is normal.

Good luck my brothers
    I am downloading now and am going to build a rom. @allenjthomsen Would you be willing to test a rom if bootloader and all goes ok?

I am downloading all now will make a mega link for it

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

I will be being the bunny rabbit and trying this on my n900t