[k3gxx] CWM based recovery 6.0.4.7 for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H ( Exynos 3G)

Search This thread

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.4.7 for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 3G (Exynos)

Warning: This operation involves risk. I or XDA can not be held responsible for any problems encountered.

Credits & Thanks go to Chenglu & Theandroidsoul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Install this Recovery will get your Knox counter 0x1​

Requirements

Installation procedure:
  1. Turn off your phone.

2. Simultaneously press the buttons: Volume Down + Home + Power. Then press again the power button to start the Download mode.

3. On your computer, launch Odin in administrator mode.

4. Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable. In ODIN, box ID: COM turns blue proof that your phone is correctly detected.

5. Click on PDA and select the "g900h-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7.tar" file you downloaded on your computer.

568280Capture2.png

6. Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked.

7. Start the installation of ClockworkMod Recovery by clicking the Start button and wait a few moments.

8. At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.

Procedures to enter the recovery of S5:

1. With physical keys :

• Phone turned off, press the following buttons simultaneously until you see the Samsung logo: Vol Up + Home + Power

Galaxy-S4-Recovery-Mode.jpg

2. Installing the Quick Boot Reboot application :

• On the Google Play Store - >> Link to the application (ROOT Required)
    • Open the application, grant root privileges, then click "recovery"!

3. Performing a ADB command :

• Install first the drivers, then download / uncompress the file ADB files.zip
    • Make sure you have USB debugging enabled
    • Connect your phone via USB, and confirm the message pop-up window that appears
    • Then from the folder where you previously extracted the contents of ADB.files.zip file, double click "Boot into Recovery Mode.bat"
    • This file performs the following ADB command:

Code:
 adb reboot recovery

Your feedback is welcome

Last edited:

pmorales

Apr 2, 2008
Venezuela
A question to anyone who has this recovery installed, does it show the externalsd, to perform backup/restore and zip flashing from it? Thanks.

Tim34

Oct 20, 2012
I have the octa core G900H S5 is there any customs roms out yet for this device. Like a debloated stock with a better kernel etc ??

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
Thanks and do you think there will be ?? Why are so many people scared of this version ??

It is because it's more difficult to develop anything for Exynos devices

Qualcomm devices (than the S5 G900F) are much more open source than Exynos. It's for this two reasons &

certainly for anothers one. Exynos always gave headaches to devs, and you can be sure it will never more developed than the Snapdragon

variant...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.4.7 for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 3G (Exynos)

Warning: This operation involves risk. I or XDA can not be held responsible for any problems encountered.

Credits & Thanks go to Chenglu & Theandroidsoul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Install this Recovery will get your Knox counter 0x1​

Requirements

Installation procedure:
    1. Turn off your phone.

2. Simultaneously press the buttons: Volume Down + Home + Power. Then press again the power button to start the Download mode.

3. On your computer, launch Odin in administrator mode.

4. Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable. In ODIN, box ID: COM turns blue proof that your phone is correctly detected.

5. Click on PDA and select the "g900h-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7.tar" file you downloaded on your computer.

568280Capture2.png

6. Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked.

7. Start the installation of ClockworkMod Recovery by clicking the Start button and wait a few moments.

8. At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.

Procedures to enter the recovery of S5:

1. With physical keys :

• Phone turned off, press the following buttons simultaneously until you see the Samsung logo: Vol Up + Home + Power

Galaxy-S4-Recovery-Mode.jpg

2. Installing the Quick Boot Reboot application :

• On the Google Play Store - >> Link to the application (ROOT Required)
      • Open the application, grant root privileges, then click "recovery"!

3. Performing a ADB command :

• Install first the drivers, then download / uncompress the file ADB files.zip
      • Make sure you have USB debugging enabled
      • Connect your phone via USB, and confirm the message pop-up window that appears
      • Then from the folder where you previously extracted the contents of ADB.files.zip file, double click "Boot into Recovery Mode.bat"
      • This file performs the following ADB command:

Code:
     adb reboot recovery

Your feedback is welcome

Yes i think it works
    @xda23

The T-Mobile have the Qualcomm processor ?
    Do i have to root before installing it

Do i have to root my phone before installing it? or after installing it, my phone gets rooted & CWM installed.
    SM-G900H