OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE non-device related discussions

Search This thread

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

OFF TOPIC: please I know it might not be what some of you like as far as music goes but take a look at it on YouTube, this is one of my son's I would love for this to go viral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFtzlP9_YY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EDIT: PLEASE SHARE VIA ANY SOCIAL MEDIA YOU SEE FIT. THANKS

Now back on topic

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: flastnoles11

jayharper08

Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Jan 7, 2008
The Dirty

OFF TOPIC: please I know it might not be what some of you like as far as music goes but take a look at it on YouTube, this is one of my son's I would love for this to go viral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFtzlP9_YY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EDIT: PLEASE SHARE VIA ANY SOCIAL MEDIA YOU SEE FIT. THANKS

Now back on topic

Not bad. :) And already 41k views. Nice! I'll throw it up in my G+ for ya. ;) (Not that anyone likes me) :p

--Jay-- Moderating from the Slimmed™ GSIII

Reactions: Ragnar

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington

Just wanted to randinly say this due to general life annoyances.

Whomever uses Yolo as an excuse for any drug (yes weed is, like it or not), I believe to be an idiot. Sitting around stoned, is no where near living and no where close to the term Yolo being used especially if your someone who does it daily. That's like smokers saying Yolo for smoking >_< Yolo can used when your doing something fun, that you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Massive rope swing, craziest ride at a water park or amusement park, those air things at lakes that you sit on one end and have several people jump on the opposite to launch you 30 feet in the air. All kinds of fun crazy things. Not just a other day.. Stoned.. Sitting on your couch or bed or just hanging with friends stoned together... Yup.. That's sure a Yolo situation...

Please note: I am not against people who use marijuana (idk If i spelled that right), my gf does and so do some of my friends. who cares. I am against though, people who try to make excuses to back up the use of it or with a horrible wrong excuse like Yolo where it can't apply..

No one please take offense, I just wanted to share my view of this lol. Smoke away, just please don't pull one of the annoying excuse cards. Now a days, people only hate it because of the excuses they have to hear.

I see everyone the same as someone who does or doesn't. I could care less. Just stating an opinion of a sort although it's a touchy one. Fortunately not as much as religion is lol

Does anyone else have some awesome ideas to live life with? Like a bucket list I guess you could say. Not something like buy your first new car or house, but fun types of things. but not necessarily goals.

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA

Casio G-shock watches are great....
zeqy7yqa.jpg

e2e4y8yz.jpg

Sent from a planet far far away.

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington
Yes, yes they are. But I don't like spending money on watches..

And does anyone know a safe time period to take day quil and niquil? Says don't exceed more than 4 does in 24 hours.. Take one when I wake up, take one 5 hours later, then niquil before I go to bed, then all over again.. The 24 hour thing isn't very specific.. From what it sounds like it says I can one day, but I can't the next day until the last dose I took.. Which would be last night.. Idk when I'm meant to count it from lol. From the first dose I took the opposite day or the final dose =/ I don't want to damage my kidneys...

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA

Yes, yes they are. But I don't like spending money on watches..

And does anyone know a safe time period to take day quil and niquil? Says don't exceed more than 4 does in 24 hours.. Take one when I wake up, take one 5 hours later, then niquil before I go to bed, then all over again.. The 24 hour thing isn't very specific.. From what it sounds like it says I can one day, but I can't the next day until the last dose I took.. Which would be last night.. Idk when I'm meant to count it from lol. From the first dose I took the opposite day or the final dose =/ I don't want to damage my kidneys...

I needed a good watch I'm tired of lookong at my phone for the time.

Also as long as your not taking it for months your dosage won't matter to much. Just be careful driving and what not.

G

GuestK00145

Re: *off topic* Lounge for all non-S3 conversations

Any philly natives know some good clubs near Penn's Landing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

GiantJay

Jul 2, 2012
Omaha, NE

U.S. Galaxy S4 model will have a Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz quad core chip.

crooozin

Dec 29, 2010
I think it's retarded that I have to have 10 posts before posting something in a DEV section. Especially when the topic I'm trying to post to is something I've been working on, have relevant information about, and want to share. Oh well. Guess I'll just post a few more of these. Spam-tastic.

Last edited:
G

GuestK00145

I think it's retarded that I have to have 10 posts before posting something in a DEV section. Especially when the topic I'm trying to post to is something I've been working on, have relevant information about, and want to share. Oh well. Guess I'll just post a few more of these. Spam-tastic.

It's for security purposes.

crazybliss

Jan 1, 2008
Detroit
Anyone know why samsung is giving us a snapdragon again in the s4 and not their own cpu??? I mean people can argue about how close it is but my friends quad-core s3 destroys my snapdragon s3 in games (different gpu??) but everything else it was pretty on par. I hope this wont be the same case again

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla

Anyone know why samsung is giving us a snapdragon again in the s4 and not their own cpu??? I mean people can argue about how close it is but my friends quad-core s3 destroys my snapdragon s3 in games (different gpu??) but everything else it was pretty on par. I hope this wont be the same case again

LTE radios pretty much is the reason.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE

Kenny sorry for making a thread about this. But sad to say dont realy have friends who I could tell without getting smack talk to.

Anyways I know no one knows me here, other then maybe by that annoying guy with the dumb question or that noob.

Like I saif i dont really have friends beside two which is sad. But here it goes im going to have a baby!!!!! I know no one care but I just wanted to tell the world.

Kenny again sorry for the thread. Feel free to remove.

Sent from my Death Star using xda force
    Here is a place where you can talk about anything BUT keep it clean please and NO FLAMING!

With that said let me congratulate Ivcesar and the wonderful announcement in the next post!

Enjoy all!

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<
    Nope, not stupid at all... I think they should raise the limit actually
    I agree with Flastnoles11, it should be higher. Make sure someone has read and read and is serious. 10 post can be accomplished in half a day. As someone else said you gave the ability to PM someone in the thread or a developer.

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<

Nope, not stupid at all... I think they should raise the limit actually

There is always PM's.