Losing 4G sign and cannot connect to Internet and send pics

Search This thread

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
Does anyone know why this is happening? I can't go on the Internet and send pictures. I tried restarting the phone and taking the battery out and all. I tried messing with the mobile network settings still didn't fix it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389325194667.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389325194667.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 500

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
Does anyone know why this is happening? I can't go on the Internet and send pictures. I tried restarting the phone and taking the battery out and all. I tried messing with the mobile network settings still didn't fix it

Mine does the same thing, but I use wifi when at home so I have not noticed. Maybe it is a network issue on their end. When i turn off wifi I get my 4G/LTE symbol on the top bar so it is working. I still get the same issue as you have pictured. I don't believe that is actually used by AT&T now. In either case even though it says failed mine still works so your issue lies elsewhere if it is not working.

Last edited:

Paulita1

Dec 11, 2013

Try a network reset from this thread. Can't hurt, may fix it, easy.

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
How do I do the network reset?

jg758p

Mar 5, 2012
Quad Cities
Have you checked your APN settings? I would also try power cycling and if all else fails try contacting ATT. If you dont have any apns, search around and you should find them.

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
Tried all that. How do I reset network settings?