Can Someone Please Upload The HTC Notes Apk?

Search This thread

sabre31

Aug 28, 2010
I don't get why htc removed this app. I loved this on my m7 and syncing with Evernote. Wish they would add it to play store.

jaggrey

Jun 6, 2008
No movement on this huh? I just got the M8 and I wish I could get this app on there.

jaggrey

Jun 6, 2008
That doesn't sync with Evernote like Notes does.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
Can Someone Please Upload The HTC Notes Apk? It doesn't seem to be on our M8's. Thanks

Go here and download the HtcNotes.zip works great thanks to @smw6180 @puertoblack2003
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1685889

NOTE: I'm not sure if it flashes I just extracted the 3 apk's and put them in priv-app and fixed permissions to rw-r--r- then extracted the 2 lib's and put them in the lib folder and changed permissions to rw-r--r- and reboot phone

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gr4z

May 16, 2014
Stamford, UK
Go here and download the HtcNotes.zip works great thanks to @smw6180 @puertoblack2003
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1685889

NOTE: I'm not sure if it flashes I just extracted the 3 apk's and put them in priv-app and fixed permissions to rw-r--r- then extracted the 2 lib's and put them in the lib folder and changed permissions to rw-r--r- and reboot phone

Sorry for the noob question but how do I change the permissions to rw within the phone? Thanks

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
Sorry for the noob question but how do I change the permissions to rw within the phone? Thanks
1)Any File Manager app like Root Explorer/Browser,Es-file explorer installed with root access (Do ensure to Mount as R/W (Read/Write)).

2)Find the File which you have copied to the appropriate Folder for which you have to set Permissions with the above installed file manager app.

3) Long press on the file to open a pop up menu as shown in first screenshot

4)Set Permission accordingly (second screenshot)

5) Do this for all 3 apk's and both lib's

6) Then reboot your phone for the Permissions to take effect.

uploadfromtaptalk1403708159500.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403708180253.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts