Some great apps you may not have heard of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

singlebyte

Oct 12, 2009
Best Android Apps You May Not of Heard Of.....
Many of these need root and a lot of these are not found on google playstore.

MODERATOR EDIT:
Links removed for XDA Rules violations
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

I have tried to find relevant links to the apps to save people time from searching. Hopefully the links I posted are the right ones. Please share what apps you feel are great and worthy of mentioning. Provide links when you can. Looking forward to see what other great apps are out there!

Last edited by a moderator:

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
Please read the rules!!!

Why in the hell would you post warez and apps that provide warez?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Toledo_JAB

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo

MODERATOR EDIT:

I have tried to find relevant links to the apps to save people time from searching. Hopefully the links I posted are the right ones. Please share what apps you feel are great and worthy of mentioning. Provide links when you can. Looking forward to see what other great apps are out there!

This thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MODERATOR EDIT:
    6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Please read the rules!!!

Why in the hell would you post warez and apps that provide warez?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app