Cwm for lg-l40g

Search This thread

ari3z

May 9, 2012
Finalyvgot the optimus etreme l40g rooted jus wondering if any body know ofva cwm recovey i can install on the phone having trouble getting one any help would be appricated
Sent from my LG-L40G using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ks58

FardingAround

Jun 27, 2014
I get the unlock code for my LG L40G but have no idea how to enter it. Already tried dial 2945#*40# but the only thing I saw is SIM UNLOCK PROCESS and network lock. Click Network lock it shows "your phone is not personalized". Anybody could help?

This is a bit late, but I can help. After messing around in so many ways with my Optimus Extreme, I've learned this: It's deadlocked to Net10. Basically, as far as I know, Net10 phones are stuck with Net10. When I put in the sim I want to use with another service, it says "Service Provider Locked." I thought that meant I should be able to unlock it. But sadly, "service unlock" just doesn't show up in the menu. Network unlock does, but I've come to realize that "Your phone is not personalized" means that yes, it is indeed unlocked for the network. When watching another video that actually showed an L5 being unlocked (twin to our phone) it showed an entire selection beyond Network unlock that I didn't have.

Bottom line, LG L40G is forever a slave. I'm not sure why no one ever posts this. For those who are very new to hacking their phones, it's not a no-brainer. We all have to learn somewhere.

Reactions: Seth25

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finalyvgot the optimus etreme l40g rooted jus wondering if any body know ofva cwm recovey i can install on the phone having trouble getting one any help would be appricated
    Sent from my LG-L40G using xda app-developers app
    I get the unlock code for my LG L40G but have no idea how to enter it. Already tried dial 2945#*40# but the only thing I saw is SIM UNLOCK PROCESS and network lock. Click Network lock it shows "your phone is not personalized". Anybody could help?

This is a bit late, but I can help. After messing around in so many ways with my Optimus Extreme, I've learned this: It's deadlocked to Net10. Basically, as far as I know, Net10 phones are stuck with Net10. When I put in the sim I want to use with another service, it says "Service Provider Locked." I thought that meant I should be able to unlock it. But sadly, "service unlock" just doesn't show up in the menu. Network unlock does, but I've come to realize that "Your phone is not personalized" means that yes, it is indeed unlocked for the network. When watching another video that actually showed an L5 being unlocked (twin to our phone) it showed an entire selection beyond Network unlock that I didn't have.

Bottom line, LG L40G is forever a slave. I'm not sure why no one ever posts this. For those who are very new to hacking their phones, it's not a no-brainer. We all have to learn somewhere.