am i hard bricked?!?!?

Search This thread

felix787

Aug 1, 2012
Jacksonville
last night got out of work tried to unlock my phone and screen wouldnt turn on so i though maybe it turned off by its self but i noticed the phone was VERY hot i tried to cool it down with my ac n the car it was cold then it began to be hot again slowly (phone is still off btw) theback power button lights up but screen is a no go.... i tried to cal my phone but it goes straight to voicemail so i know its off... but the power button light is on am i hardbricked?? its really weird im confused!! help?!!?

Jank4AU

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Alabama
last night got out of work tried to unlock my phone and screen wouldnt turn on so i though maybe it turned off by its self but i noticed the phone was VERY hot i tried to cool it down with my ac n the car it was cold then it began to be hot again slowly (phone is still off btw) theback power button lights up but screen is a no go.... i tried to cal my phone but it goes straight to voicemail so i know its off... but the power button light is on am i hardbricked?? its really weird im confused!! help?!!?

What happens if you just hold the power button down for about 15 seconds?

Or, if you hold volume down and power for 15?

what about if you hold volume down and plug ausb cable in from your computer, will it enter download mode?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

felix787

Aug 1, 2012
Jacksonville
I tried the power button and nothin i didnt try the volume down but too late now i sent.it.to lg.fingers.crossed they dont find root

Jank4AU

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Alabama
As info, the AT&T thread is short of limited. I usually stick to the normal G2 thread, myself. You'll get more help and quicker responses I think.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk