[APP][4.0+] Everything.me Launcher (Beta)

Search This thread

iJohnny

Jul 27, 2011
Osijek
Imagine your phone could be dynamic, constantly adapting to your interests, your location, your life. With the Everything.me launcher, you think it and you get it; your phone adapts to you.
The Dynamic Phone by Everything.me, is the new way for people to interact with their mobile devices, and the ULTIMATE personalization tool for any Android smartphone. Your new home.

Everything.me Launcher (Beta) on Play Store

Update: 03.09.2013
Updated APK for easy download
http://d-h.st/sjH

29fcwox.jpg

I want to say that I am not a developer of this great Launcher, and all support is provided by the developer on Play Store (link above).
I am posting this APK because I don't like country/device restrictions, and this is a free app for everyone to use.

Last edited:

cuteyr

Dec 30, 2012
I like this launcher but it has serious redraw issues. every time I close an app it like it's restarting. when I go into all apps it loads forever. I tried the build.prop thing but got an error. help please!

neuropsychosis

Oct 8, 2011
Not available in my country. Please update :( ill try your other links but i prefer to get it from the store

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Andr3y29

supermooshman

Apr 3, 2009
I also couldn't install it through the play store but the apk did the trick!

very cool, it's just a bit too slow (on a sgs2) to replace my current launcher

the only issue I've noticed is following, when I tried looking for my friend Thomas, it first did show me his contact in "people" but then changed to the screenshot:
Screenshot_2013-05-18-10-45-42.png

I had to select the second option before it went back to the first screen. Maybe less intrusive suggestions (as I don't know where Thomasville is, I also am not interested in their furniture :silly:)

But I certainly will keep an eye out on this one!

Reactions: bagadj

afoona

May 13, 2013
I also couldn't install it through the play store but the apk did the trick!

very cool, it's just a bit too slow (on a sgs2) to replace my current launcher

the only issue I've noticed is following, when I tried looking for my friend Thomas, it first did show me his contact in "people" but then changed to the screenshot:
Screenshot_2013-05-18-10-45-42.png

I had to select the second option before it went back to the first screen. Maybe less intrusive suggestions (as I don't know where Thomasville is, I also am not interested in their furniture :silly:)

But I certainly will keep an eye out on this one!

Hi supermooshman and others :)
Like you discussed and figured out- we still don't support the entire globe, but we work on adding more locations! We work on local content and similar issues so it takes a bit time.

I personally have a sgs2 and I agree it's a bit slow (it's been through a lot so I don't blame it :) )- we work on improving performance as well. All takes time, unfortunately.

Please share suggestions or bugs you bump into- we want to polish this app and make it even awesomer. Help us in this quest.

.xxx.

Oct 8, 2011
Mumbai
This application seems to be one of the best concepts i have ever seen.. hope to see this app go way to far in the play store \m/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: afoona

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Imagine your phone could be dynamic, constantly adapting to your interests, your location, your life. With the Everything.me launcher, you think it and you get it; your phone adapts to you.
    The Dynamic Phone by Everything.me, is the new way for people to interact with their mobile devices, and the ULTIMATE personalization tool for any Android smartphone. Your new home.

Everything.me Launcher (Beta) on Play Store

Update: 03.09.2013
    Updated APK for easy download
    http://d-h.st/sjH

29fcwox.jpg

I want to say that I am not a developer of this great Launcher, and all support is provided by the developer on Play Store (link above).
    I am posting this APK because I don't like country/device restrictions, and this is a free app for everyone to use.
    I think they officially launched this today but I still cannot find it in my local PlayStore. Can someone share it here?

Thanks.
    Enjoy :)
    This app doesnt't looks cool on ldpi device..
    Can you fix it in stable version? :good:

Our team is looking into it, worry not

Request for faster screen transition, and the ability to hide the searchbar. Swiping it from halo or pie would be cooler.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

We'll add more customization features later on :)

working good in my SE LWW:good: Really nice Concept! but i can't have wallpaper in the app drawer background, it was just plain black:confused: and hoping to have auto rotation enabled too:cyclops:,thank you for this app,keep up the good work:good::laugh:

We don't support app drawer wallpapers and landscape mode. Yet.

Thanx for an unusual launcher, I like the idea of the live search.

I have an issue on Nexus4 with app drawer failing to open. It opens for a second and then shuts down to the main screen.

Can you send us more details via the feedback option? (long press the background and then choose Preferences)

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

I would love to see this being made for all the devices.. I am using Sony Xperia S.. Looks curious.. Would love to try, but for now its incompatible.. Will wait until OP creates this for all devices.. :rolleyes:
    Not available for Xperia Z (C6603 LTE) either

Should work if you have Android 4 and up. Email us to support@everything.me for an APK.

Some 90 second pitches are somehow so persuasive, you just buy into that vision. You've done it jonathan. I dont have a compatible phone, but i know its going to be a great product that any standard (say non-techie) user would enjoy experiencing. I may be too optimistic, but be prepared to be acquired!

:eek:

Great app, great idea. But it need some optimization. Laggs like hell on my SGS3 when opening app drawer or when i swipe between homescreens. Otherwise it's a very fresh inovative idea. I'd love to be using this as my daily driver launcher as soon as those lagg issues are adressed.
    Keep it up dude!

Which app version do you have? The recent one is 1.0.453. Can you send us a feedback via the app's menu?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

HTC Desire Hd android 4.2.2 working like charm:D but in playstore still no available
    Great launcher,it's awesome,i love it.I've installed it with the apk because on play store it says that it's not compatible with my Xperia T lt30p.I just want to say you that it works very good on Xperia T and that i love it :)
    According to playstore this app is no compatible for my Xperia Tipo Dual.. But i tried using Apk .. It is working Fine on my Xperia Tipo Dual.. Thnx for sharing.. This is kool..
    Sent from my ST21i2 using xda app-developers app

should be available, if you're in the US/UK/Canada/Spain

The problem is not the model of the smartphone! Google Play Store tells me that your app is not available in my country (Germany BTW)!

Patience :) you can email us for an APK :)

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Not available in my country Thailand , but i installed from apk. Work fine!!! Amazing! !! Keep going :) and I hope so someday u add this app in Thailand ;)
    Ps. Need to update version same in Play Store.

Sent from N7100 Xda premium app

Send us an email to get the latest apk :)
    @afoona

Not available from Google Play despite of being I9505 and I9100 in Spain.

Available again! We released a new version (1.0.657) which is released gradually to all users. It has MANY new cool stuff-
    - New Everything Home menu interface
    - New and exciting wallpapers tool
    - Added support for direct dial
    - Added support for Homescreen bookmarks
    - Fix for Android 4.3 notification bug
    - Better support for mdpi devices

be sure to email us at support@everything.me for the current version (please indicate your from the forum:) ), no user is left behind!
    Here is a tutorial I devised to help with the 'Wrong Country' problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=292bgfGxrpk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Atrkx HD using xda app-developers app