[Q] What kernels are compatible with PAC Rom?

Search This thread

androidlosernoob

Jun 15, 2013
San Francisco,CA
So I just flashed PAC Rom, and I'm loving it, but I'm not sure what kernels are compatible with it.. I've flashed HellsDoctor, and that ended up making everything weird. Thank you!

androidlosernoob

Jun 15, 2013
San Francisco,CA
That's right!

Hit thanks if I helped [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The phone is now getting really buggy, would it be because I'm using a nightly of PAC? I was configuring all my settings and personalizing the phone, when suddenly, the volume for media wouldn't turn on, the recent apps and back softkey will respond to touch but won't do an action, and the keyboard won't come up in any field that requires a keyboard. What happened?

vinc10

Jul 6, 2014
What keyboard are you using? Boot into recovery and clear cache and dalvik cache. If it doesn't work, do you have a backup you can restore to that worked fine? What kernel? A full wipe should fix it. But remember, always backup.
Happy to help you further!

Hit thanks if I helped you! :)

androidlosernoob

Jun 15, 2013
San Francisco,CA
What keyboard are you using? Boot into recovery and clear cache and dalvik cache. If it doesn't work, do you have a backup you can restore to that worked fine? What kernel? A full wipe should fix it. But remember, always backup.
Happy to help you further!

Hit thanks if I helped you! :)

I'm using the stock Android keyboard. I was utterly stupid and forgot to make a Nandroid. I've tried wiping the caches but nothing changed. I'm using Matr1x 13.5 GPUOC.

vinc10

Jul 6, 2014
Oh, wipe everything should work. But take a backup

Top Liked Posts