[Q] Device won't stay in flashmode

Search This thread

Tsaska

Apr 2, 2013
So I'm trying to use flashtool to flash a ftf file but my phone leaves flashmode after a few seconds. When this happens flashtool says "device disconnected" and my phone starts to recharge.

I've installed the drivers that come with flashtool and my pc is windows 7.

What do I do now? :/

teddy74eva

Oct 17, 2012
Ryglice
So I'm trying to use flashtool to flash a ftf file but my phone leaves flashmode after a few seconds. When this happens flashtool says "device disconnected" and my phone starts to recharge.

Are you connecting the phone and then choosing ftf to flash? If so You must first choise file You want to flash and then connect your phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsaska

Tsaska

Apr 2, 2013
Are you connecting the phone and then choosing ftf to flash? If so You must first choise file You want to flash and then connect your phone.

Oh well would you look at that! It's been a long time since I last used flashtool and didn't bother to check how it goes again.
Thank you very much! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.