[Q] Startup in recovery mode

Search This thread

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
Try a one-click:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21953878&postcount=2

Just BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING, make sure that you do in fact own a Galaxy S 4G.

To make sure, take out your phone's battery after powering down and make sure that you have one of these two phone models (either one is fine):
SGH-T959V
SGH-T959W

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

You messaged me about the IMEI, please keep the relevant information here.

There was one forum user who claimed he was able to edit IMEI numbers for this phone but that was a long while ago.

I just hope you made a backup of your nv_data file before you tried to edit it as that's the only way to make sure you can restore it.

Last edited:

hjason7812

Jul 31, 2011
Try a one-click:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21953878&postcount=2

Just BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING, make sure that you do in fact own a Galaxy S 4G.

To make sure, take out your phone's battery after powering down and make sure that you have one of these two phone models (either one is fine):
SGH-T959V
SGH-T959W

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

You messaged me about the IMEI, please keep the relevant information here.

There was one forum user who claimed he was able to edit IMEI numbers for this phone but that was a long while ago.

I just hope you made a backup of your nv_data file before you tried to edit it as that's the only way to make sure you can restore it.

Well i am having this issue i cannot boot.. it keeps going into recovery mode..
I have tried flashing every rom etc.. everything is successful but it still goes into recovery mode.. i delete cache and user data but still goes right back in..

Please help me with this thanks

DerPuGNa

May 11, 2013
Tayabas City
I have tried flashing every rom etc.. everything is successful but it still goes into recovery mode.. i delete cache and user data but still goes right back in..

what recovery you use? TWRP CWM (blue) or CWM (red)
What rom U Flash?
Did you try to wipe system, data, dalvik and cache, and flash rom and boot successfully?
Did you try to one click back to stock and install kernel and rom?

YoungDavis

May 31, 2014
Resolve

Well I for one used the file found in this topic http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1358498 At first i flashed it without the bootloader, and after that with, and thats how I fixed my problem

hjason7812

Jul 31, 2011