[Q] N7100 on DN3 is super slow ?

Search This thread

McGuigew

Dec 22, 2013
Hey XDAers,

I am having an issue with DN3, I installed it on my N7100a week ago and I find it nice. Only problem is that the phone is slow, menus, apps and I even have an issue with Hill climb racing which is a simple game, there is like half a second between when i tap the screen and when the game reacts. Maybe I a missing something ? I think I will change ROM is I don't find an answer to that problem... Thanks everyone

McGuigew

Dec 22, 2013
Hey XDAers,

I am having an issue with DN3, I installed it on my N7100a week ago and I find it nice. Only problem is that the phone is slow, menus, apps and I even have an issue with Hill climb racing which is a simple game, there is like half a second between when i tap the screen and when the game reacts. Maybe I a missing something ? I think I will change ROM is I don't find an answer to that problem... Thanks everyone

Up?

wowrlz123

Jan 15, 2011
I also have those kind of stutters and laggs with DN rom idk if its from the rom but never had any problems with the other roms, mine phone run as fast as Note 3 or S5. Try changing the rom with other and see the results after one week or wipe cache and dalvik and see if there is any improvement.

tweeny80

Jul 2, 2012
I also have those kind of stutters and laggs with DN rom idk if its from the rom but never had any problems with the other roms, mine phone run as fast as Note 3 or S5. Try changing the rom with other and see the results after one week or wipe cache and dalvik and see if there is any improvement.

What he said; that ROM is known to be laggy and buggy due to all the mods added into it. Respect to its devs though.