64GB sdxc card - $16.99

Search This thread

IA-32e

Oct 6, 2011
Portland, OR
This exact MicroSD card is going for $99 on Newegg so there's little doubt it's counterfeit. For another $10 I'd rather spring for a 32GB card that comes with a warranty and hassle free return. Also I heard with the 64GB card the media scanner takes forever to process it.

airesch

Mar 21, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
This exact MicroSD card is going for $99 on Newegg so there's little doubt it's counterfeit. For another $10 I'd rather spring for a 32GB card that comes with a warranty and hassle free return. Also I heard with the 64GB card the media scanner takes forever to process it.
My last one cost about 65-70$ from Amazon (so you can definitely get them cheaper than Newegg,) but I do agree that these are likely counterfeit (or stolen... muhahahaha)

Media scanner: yea, but marking the media scanner to not scan it (.nomedia) is my normal fix for that issue.

crawrj

Nov 2, 2007

I have one already, not the one from eBay but the official one, in my S2 and the media scanner doesn't take any longer than the 32 I had. But I haven't packed it full of media either.

Last edited:
Reactions: latinmaxima

SarahKirschbaum

Jul 30, 2012
I found this in the S3 forums. I am certain it is a fake but if the size is close and the speed is around 4 or better it is still worth it IMO. So if you like to gamble here is your chance :)

Here is an interesting article with some very interesting insight into the world of "fake" microSD card manufacturing in China... written by an American(?) who works at a factory in China. Apparently some "fake" cards are just substandard cards that flash memory makers dump on thesecondary markets...

You can find the article via Google. Search for "On MicroSD Problems bunnie's blog" it should be the first one that comes up

The article was very long and nearly put me to sleep... but still very interesting read. :)

Last edited:

patelsofty

Oct 19, 2009
This is the reply I got from him regarding the query of the card .

Dear ********,

YES, I hope you can wait your product if you receive the product can not be used, I will refund all your money will not be returned to me, Thank you very much!

- xena198610

I didnt understand it completely, but I think he was trying to say that he will refund fully if I will not satisfy with the card, and I dont need to return it back.

Still finger crossed.. Dont know whether the card will arrive or not :confused: :confused::eek:

latinmaxima

Mar 8, 2010
Mine emailed late last night that it was marked shipped so patiently waiting. If this is a real one then I will sad I didn't order 3 instead of one...

afinch1992

Jan 13, 2012
has anyone received the mystery card?! i didnt order one, but if its good ill look for another sale

afinch1992

Jan 13, 2012
wishing for the best for you guys! hope you get some good cards so i can pick one up eventually

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will let you know how it goes.... Took the plunge.

Yeah me too. For that price I figured what the hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

I have one already, not the one from eBay but the official one, in my S2 and the media scanner doesn't take any longer than the 32 I had. But I haven't packed it full of media either.
    Same here, I have like 25 gb on mine. I got it got $60 on Amazon for a scan disk 64 gb class 10

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

I ordered one from Amazon when it was on sale for $59.99. Took a long time but it was finally delivered by UPS today! :)

As for the $16.99 one from China, I sure hope it arrives soon. I have completely confidence in the eBay seller for delivering a fake 64GB card. If it turns out to be real, then I'll have to get more. :)
    Nothing yet. I will post pics and stats when it arrives.

Ironically enough the guy made $800 of this sale at $17 and 49 sold. I bet he wanted a new playstation.

I will also... As soon I will receive it, will check speed and total available memory and post it here....

Yeah 64 GB works.