Note 3 problem

Search This thread

Ozzon77

Jul 12, 2014
Piraeus
So i rooted my phone with towel root and went ok until i used andromizer and tweeked the density of the phone.I tried tweeking the density back were it was but nothing.I also done a factory reset and the problem is still there.I have this problem with the dialer, with dolphin browser and with some popups that are smaller.Anyone have an idea what should i do?Im not a experienced user.

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
So i rooted my phone with towel root and went ok until i used andromizer and tweeked the density of the phone.I tried tweeking the density back were it was but nothing.I also done a factory reset and the problem is still there.I have this problem with the dialer, with dolphin browser and with some popups that are smaller.Anyone have an idea what should i do?Im not a experienced user.

go to build.prop with file manager( with ROOT access)
build prop is in /system/
and find line ro.sf.lcd_density=
and enter your screen DPI

Reactions: Ozzon77

pushkardua

Apr 18, 2012
Delhi
www.androidclaus.com
follow the above comment and search for default dpi for your phone :)

Reactions: Ozzon77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

go to build.prop with file manager( with ROOT access)
    build prop is in /system/
    and find line ro.sf.lcd_density=
    and enter your screen DPI
    follow the above comment and search for default dpi for your phone :)