Los Angeles, CA
Google Pixel 6
Can you get me a snap shot of the panel? Thanks

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

6c264043-1b9a-06f1.jpg

Transparent rosie on music lover

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Zone got a request for the next release, a zip that removes the transparency in the rosie, please

I always use music lover skin and it doesn't look as tight when its transparent. thanks man!

6c264043-1b9a-06f1.jpg

Transparent rosie on music lover

I go to start reading the post I though you guys said the panels (see attached). So I'm not real sure whats going on, maybe I will have you flash this rosie.apk because the stock uses the same fusion.apk. Check the default skin and make sure the panels look like the images below.

Most of you wouldn't like the sock ROM is doens't have transparencies or even % battery. I get board with all that stuff after a while and just want a clean "stock" look. It always goes this way for me.

BTW the attached is from my EVOZone Stock ROM.

Attachments

• 2011-09-20_07-43-20.jpg
    2011-09-20_07-43-20.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 112
  • 2011-09-20_07-51-13.jpg
    2011-09-20_07-51-13.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
edit:

Btw do you really use that ugly ass wallpaper? I mean changing the wallpaper kinda fixes the problem doesn't it?

Last edited:

Riff76

Feb 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Google Pixel 6
I go to start reading the post I though you guys said the panels (see attached). So I'm not real sure whats going on, maybe I will have you flash this rosie.apk because the stock uses the same fusion.apk. Check the default skin and make sure the panels look like the images below.

Most of you wouldn't like the sock ROM is doens't have transparencies or even % battery. I get board with all that stuff after a while and just want a clean "stock" look. It always goes this way for me.

BTW the attached is from my EVOZone Stock ROM.

I love the transparent pull down and the blue. It's no biggie. I use a different skin every few days, I have 12 skins installed.

No I don't use that wallpaper, ugly as hell.

Can't wait to try this new kernel

REVREN

Jan 14, 2011
Hey zone are you gonna throw in the 1080p 3d video recording mod thats on the shogun rom in the next update? That would be cool.

Last edited:
MMS Size?

So i just noticed an odd issue. when i send MMS it is converting it down to 320x180 .. (in the one i sent. and the received one) when i sent the messages to myself. .. I am using Handcent. but in its settings i have the MMS Max set to 5MB.
it's odd.. the pictures i sent to myself to test after sending to a friend. was too small. none of the text was readable... anyhow.. anyone else having this issue?

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

So i just noticed an odd issue. when i send MMS it is converting it down to 320x180 .. (in the one i sent. and the received one) when i sent the messages to myself. .. I am using Handcent. but in its settings i have the MMS Max set to 5MB.
it's odd.. the pictures i sent to myself to test after sending to a friend. was too small. none of the text was readable... anyhow.. anyone else having this issue?

I just tried in the stock and that got it upto 640x360 (Double the resolution). so it's a little better, I wonder why handcent is so small. also wasn't there mod to allow bigger MMS to be sent? or is this the max?

zone23

Feb 16, 2009

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

I just tried in the stock and that got it upto 640x360 (Double the resolution). so it's a little better, I wonder why handcent is so small. also wasn't there mod to allow bigger MMS to be sent? or is this the max?

I have no idea don't use this handcent the default MMS should allow up to 5mb haven't tried it because I don't have a photo that big. With that said changing the default MMS I don't believe it effects handcents settings. Also not sure why people insist in sending such large MMS messages when you can just email them.

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
So all I got is the new OC kernel, updated Market, Sprint Football, swapped out the transparent widget panels for the original panels. Also went back to the original weather lockscreen image. Have done the camera yet. Also new superuser. That's about it.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Reactions: solver404

Top Liked Posts