Galaxy note for $150 from AT&T(get $150 back, even if preordered)

Search This thread

jwillone

Sep 28, 2007
YEAH

Thanks!!! Just ordered a Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II SkyRocket...AT HALF PRICE!!! I'm even happier to leave Sprint now! Sprint is definitely the cheapest cell phone plan....but I get NO service in my home, and their customer service has seriously depreciated over the last couple years.

jasonblaine23

Jun 16, 2010
Las Vegas

I live in the las vegas area as well and went to the store on lake mead and buffalo with a print out of the offer. I spoke with an associate there named Megan and after about an hour in the store she manually gave me the difference of $150 back on my credit card in the store. So go to that store and ask to speak with her she knows all about it now. In a previous post in this thread I posted a copy of the receipt that shows the 150$ bucks refunded to me. I hope this helps. Let me know.

jT415Gz

Feb 23, 2012
you think it will work if i call amazonwireless (beta)?
i got as an upgrade for $249.95 (no tax or s/h fee) and receiving note today :D

zas311

Jan 14, 2007
I was checking the posts in the forum as usual in bed.
When I saw this post, I exclaimed, what????
I was thinking of transferring to ATT from verizon to get the Note.
I jumped out of the bed and sat on the computer
and ordered two Notes with a family plan.
I saved $299!!! Got two for the price of one.
Thanks a lot for the great news.

Last edited:

b3asty

Apr 4, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I called the regular wireless 800 number and talk to first rep that answered. I upgraded monday in local store. He really resisted but I told him that I could take it back and just buy it again...Also told him I had been with ATT for long time and didn't really want to switch...He said...hold on one minute. Wouldn't give refund, but did put $150 on my account...Hope it works for you guys...If It does, just hit the thanks button...
After reading this thread last night, I made a late call and spoke with a nice gentleman.. A few minutes of laying the groundwork turned into a person that completely sympathized with me. At&t/Cingular customer for over 12 years.... Unfair... Blah blah blah. I told him I had paid 400 dollars after adding accessories and tax. He took a few minutes to review my acct and came back with a 195.00 goodwill credit. Try it folks. The worst they could do is say no. I did the same thing 9 mos ago when I purchased my brand new infuse. They pulled the same new sub half price crap then. It truly isn't fair to the loyal customers. I'm happy.. Thanks to all in this thread that helped contribute to yet another fair credit.
Thank you for choosing AT&T for your business wireless needs!

This email is a follow-up to our conversation earlier today; below is a summary of our discussion:

Your request for the following adjustment(s) have been applied to your account: Date Applied: 02/21/2012 Credit Amount: $194.17

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App

Last edited:

Envy Diz

Feb 20, 2012
Not what the hell I'm doing wrong cause it ain't working for me... I click on link sign in choose add a line I add galaxy note and shows $375 minus $100 equals $275 than further down shows additional $25 discount but that's it... so damn frustrating!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777

htc.user

Jul 16, 2007
BOS
thanks. i ordered the white note, an infuse, and the lg thrill for a family plan and paid $157.51. i am a new customer.

i originally preordered the note and paid $314.99. i'm sending it back now.

if you send back your preorder, make sure they notate your account about the activation fees being waived the second time. it wouldn't be worth it otherwise.

Last edited:

foxbat121

Apr 27, 2006
Not what the hell I'm doing wrong cause it ain't working for me... I click on link sign in choose add a line I add galaxy note and shows $375 minus $100 equals $275 than further down shows additional $25 discount but that's it... so damn frustrating!

Sounds like you have a premier account. Premier accounts don't get any additional discounts. It is always that way.

madeSICC

Sep 19, 2010
Here at best buy trying to get mine credited. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Edit:Success!!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App

Last edited:

Envy Diz

Feb 20, 2012
Sounds like you have a premier account. Premier accounts don't get any additional discounts. It is always that way.

That is BS! I'll go to att store today or best buy if they can do the discount, if not F them I'll cancel my contract. Thanks for letting me know though.

mejori

Mar 8, 2008
fort myers
i have a premier account and i kept gettin no no no.... they offered me the phone at $274.99 plus $100. credit towards my acoount... i still wasnt satisfied ...i probably spent 5 hours if not more on the phone with them in the last 2 days...today i called nonchalantly and asked for the $105. credit so that i can purchase the phone...the girl puts me on hold ..comes back a minute later and matches the f#%&#ng price..WTF:mad::mad::eek::eek::D:D:confused::confused::D:D:D:D

i told her thank you and ordered the phone ... lets see what happened..

ps..she did it on an upgrade!!!:confused:

esco757

Dec 31, 2008

I'm sure it will.. I won't partcipate in the "BB upgrade price match scheme". I'm surprised the BB employee's here on XDA aren't screaming foul, their losing profits over this. Maybe folks will be satisfied when AT&T has no comp and sells phones for $500 bucks when they come out.

mrbogusbaxter

May 26, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Confirmed $150.00 credit back - Upgraded Contracts Galaxy Note

Just received $150.00 credit on bill. My GNOTE was a upgraded contract.
Premiere Business Acct

The goal here is to NOT have agents run around looking for answers on how to go about. YOUR CHANCES ARE 10X BETTER if you request nicely to even accept a credit on your acct for a $150.00
Reason Being; Agents mostly have the power to do that instanty.
Also marks an easy, instant customer satisfaction score call.

STEER them to ATG&T.com
Let them know the phone is offerred for 50% off. Its tyhe first phone featured clearly on the sales page.

You will get a run around. I was transferred about 4x.
Until one agent said no prob.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, just saw this ad, att is selling all phone, including the note today for 50% off.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/de...are&siteId=dZCX6Je2w8Q-sBG3oO9zQ5oOdYyuLQ44IA

Try the link out, and add the phone, plan and data plan to your cart. Once completed, go to checkout to see the 50% discount for $150!:D

I just called them up, and they WILL honor the $150 price!! Apparently after 5 days a 50% price drop is not bad!

You have to call and ask for it. I called 611, got transfered around a bit and finally got it approved!

If you ordered thru premier, call 866-499-8008

Hope this helps you guys! I know this just made my day!!!
    its not a scheme ..almost everywhere you shop has price match..it all legit..

its part of business ..profit and loss..i have 4 lines with ATT since 2008 and have always had at least one line of service since before they went "cingular" .. i think they should give the phones away ..i think the only reason they started this one at 299. is 1) tmobile acquisition..and 2) verizon trying to keep phones prices relatively high... so now ATT is going to step it up on pricing.. :rolleyes:

these are not facts ..i dont have a clue... just my opinion:D

A price match under the same conditions.. in this case 50% off is clear as day for new & adding lines..This was made for AT&T to ADD NEW customers aka generate revenue streams...That one, you lose... But this does point to the fact that there are a lot of clueless ppl working for BB & AT&T... When the Man finds out about their actions adjusting final sales, I'm sure they will be dealt with

The Dell Streak was also $299 back in AUG 10... Has nothing to do with the T-mobile acq which never happened/ Nor had anything to do with Verizon.. But Kudos to you guys getting Corporate America back...:D..
    Does NOT work for upgrade.

Just to verify. I called and tried as hard as possible and spoke with the manager but they will not honor this price if you got the phone as an upgrade. This ONLY applies to new customers or new lines.

I highly suggest the OP or a MOD updates the title to reflect this info, so that it is not misleading to anyone.
    just out of curisosity I went through and tried to add a line to my family and you dont get it off at the checkout screen... Probably that 39.99 clause so it has to be a add a line individual line.
    I took this!

Sent from the Almighty Note!