Notification Toggels

Search This thread

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman
Been trying to get your rom on this phone for a week now. Either I end up having to download a newer version every time I'm about to flash or have to do an internal clean up before.

But this tweak would certainly make me do the jump even from the office's chair ;)

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

miko85

Jun 26, 2009
I made a thread in the app section if you go into play store and download power toggles by unreal or whatever his name is you will the quick toggles in the notification bar plus battery percentage

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Are you rooted? Using safe strap? Made a ROM slot? If u havent ROMs won't work period

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman
I made a thread in the app section if you go into play store and download power toggles by unreal or whatever his name is you will the quick toggles in the notification bar plus battery percentage

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Are you rooted? Using safe strap? Made a ROM slot? If u havent ROMs won't work period

Ofcourse I did. I'm not having any problem except that of either laziness or being busy.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

beachswt21

Dec 29, 2011
Best notification app ever!

I personally don't like stock toggles because they don't have enough options and customization. I love Notification Toggle app because there are theme options and you can even put shortcuts to apps!

Reactions: Youngunn2008

Youngunn2008

Aug 2, 2010
Alton, IL
lTyvgLM.png

Looks stock to me and is completely configurable. Plus hiding the notification icon makes it look completely stock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Who would like to have notification toggles in their status bar?

Sent from my Golden'd Atrix HD MAXX using xda premium
    That would be nice. And if they're able to be edited.

sent from my JokerMATRIX HD MAXX
    Whom wouldn't love to have toggles?
    Best notification app ever!

I personally don't like stock toggles because they don't have enough options and customization. I love Notification Toggle app because there are theme options and you can even put shortcuts to apps!