Bluetooth stereo issues

Search This thread

mikebbass

Jul 16, 2008
I have had a Motorola S9 through 3 phones and have had no problems, my first Imagio had no problems, my replacement Imagio however, when I am listening to music via the S9 the music gets choppy and cuts in and out. Has anyone had any issues with bluetooth on the Imagio?

knotbeerdan

Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix
I am having issues with my bluetooth hands free. In order to use it i have to have the phone within a foot or two and nothing in between for the sound to come through clear. I would also like to know if there is any kind of fix for this

Mar 9, 2009
I don't know if this will be any help...but here are some registry edits I did to clear up the stereo audio quality over bluetooth.

I also use the Motorola S9 headphones and have had no issues.

For me...the music seems to be crystal clear.

Let me know if it works for you...

---

You can always try a hard reset to see if that clears up the problem.

scottthreet32

Oct 17, 2008
my phone did the same choppy play back then i went to verizons website and looked up the s9 head phones it come back not compatible i did not feel like calling verizon to confirm this tho.

i was think about stealing the headsets from my older son since he likes his $10.00 skullcandy ear buds they were on sale at target during christmas

jadesse

Aug 19, 2007
3 plantronics BT headset that will not pair.

1 Samsung stereo headset that will not pair.

My Imagio sees my other phones, my wife's computer, Dell Axim, my Nextar BT hands free.

The problem don't appear to be with BT itself because it does seem to work. Why can't my Imagio pair with this stuff when other devices can?

madrabbitt

Apr 6, 2008
Albuquerque
Is it possible that the Imagio doesnt have a stereo or streaming audio profile?

I suppose i should try pairing my motorola stereo earphones and see for myself.