[ROM][Huawei U8150]MIUI.us v4 ICS[2.9.14][SnapSeries][18/9/2012][Uploaded]

Search This thread

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
Don't work for U8120. Stays at boot logo and no responding.

Try Get U8120 boot.img and push into the build then reflashed
May get it to work :)

Oh, ok, yeah, i'm stupid :eek:
I'm so sorry, before i had a CM9 and I installed GAPPS but for some reason the version I put in my Ideos was incomplete (27 MB instead of 51 MB o_O ), so I re-download, install and try it for some minutes.

No graphic issues :D

However I found this 2 bugs: (and now I cant find other ones :p)
- when I try to write the password of my network I can see only half keyboard, solved rotating my Ideos of 90° and writing in "horizontal mode"
- when it botain the ip adress it stopped running for few seconds and after it reboot, but never load and continue to reboot, ecc. ecc.

I'm sorry for my bad English and I hope this can help you :)

I not sure with the wifi problem but next time do read 1st post properly there's keyboard fix

Spruzzino

Mar 12, 2012
Trento
I not sure with the wifi problem but next time do read 1st post properly there's keyboard fix

Yeah i get the fix but i'm stupid so I forget to install it before try to connect to wifi and get the loading loop problem.
However thanks a lot!! and great work!! this is surely the most awesome rom I ever try (yeah, I tried a lot of roms) :)

Power-Inside

May 5, 2011
Does this have opengl es 2.0 enabled in kernel or is opengl es 2.0 explicitly hardware only thing? Because i really want to use instagram app lol. :)

Sent from my U8150 using XDA

IdeosDev

Aug 23, 2011
Uploaded Some screenshot of full working build of MiuiV3 for U8150 over DroidXDA Fb Pages (Thanks to tester providing me screenshot) as my device haven't able to fix yet
Do support DroidXDA by clicking their advert |Goodnight

thejaimes111

Dec 2, 2011
Canary Islands
OnePlus 7
Uploaded Some screenshot of full working build of MiuiV3 for U8150 over DroidXDA Fb Pages (Thanks to tester providing me screenshot) as my device haven't able to fix yet
Do support DroidXDA by clicking their advert |Goodnight

MIUI V3...?! But this is better or worse that v4...?! Worse right?

Mensaje enviado desde mi Vodafone 858 Smart/Huawei u8160, ROM CyanogenMod 7.2, desde Tapatalk 2.0

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
I ll edited the build.prop and updator script today.
To get it working on the u8160.

Sent from my U8160 using xda premium

paslanmaz

Nov 30, 2011
after long first boot and several boot loop it is working now on my 8120 and this one is best of yours but it has half keyboard :)

compare to beta 7 working like charm ı feel your rom pretty close to be ready for daily use lookingforward for it

and ı question miui v2 meand android 2.3.7 and v4 android 4.0.x is v3 android 3.0.x ?

Taki2011

Nov 1, 2011
Cairo
Oh, ok, yeah, i'm stupid :eek:
I'm so sorry, before i had a CM9 and I installed GAPPS but for some reason the version I put in my Ideos was incomplete (27 MB instead of 51 MB o_O ), so I re-download, install and try it for some minutes.

No graphic issues :D

However I found this 2 bugs: (and now I cant find other ones :p)
- when I try to write the password of my network I can see only half keyboard, solved rotating my Ideos of 90° and writing in "horizontal mode"
- when it botain the ip adress it stopped running for few seconds and after it reboot, but never load and continue to reboot, ecc. ecc.

I'm sorry for my bad English and I hope this can help you :)

+1

Sent from my U8160 using XDA

androidsatti

Jan 13, 2012
i have installed previous beta 7 custom rom with gapps and i had no issue
but now when i try to install this rom with cwm 5.0.2.8 "installation aborted" message is displayed. please give me the solution
thankyou

androidsatti

Jan 13, 2012
i tried three recoveries
CWM 3.0.2.4
CWM 5.0.2.8
ULTRAJACK RECOVERY V6.2.2
BUT INSTALLING ROM IS FAILED.I GOT THE MESSAGE LIKE

"E:can'topen/sdcard/MIUI.us_IdeosU8150_2.4.13_4.0_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed_ideosdevzack.zip
(bad)"

help me please

IdeosDev

Aug 23, 2011
i tried three recoveries
CWM 3.0.2.4
CWM 5.0.2.8
ULTRAJACK RECOVERY V6.2.2
BUT INSTALLING ROM IS FAILED.I GOT THE MESSAGE LIKE

"E:can'topen/sdcard/MIUI.us_IdeosU8150_2.4.13_4.0_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed_ideosdevzack.zip
(bad)"

help me please

Check and Match MD5 Sum with the build over my twitter...and it dismatch mean your build is not downloaded properly..so redownload..thanks

Reactions: androidsatti

androidsatti

Jan 13, 2012

itachilinux

Apr 15, 2012
Bandung
hello, there a fresh bacon from MIUI...

Changelog preview of MIUI 2.4.20
1. More secure and efficient mechanism for backup and recovery
2. Significantly improve telephone efficiency, including open speed, search efficiency and sliding fluency
3. Optimized efficiency when adding a large number of contacts to a message
4. Optimization of single mode, support background playing of music

Full changelog will be posted on Friday as usual.
Thanks to Mark for English translation.

will it be beta 8? :))

Top Liked Posts