[Q] Roaming problem n9005

Search This thread

mushatandrei

Jun 30, 2013
Tecuci
Hi, guys, I bought this phone from Italy while I was on vacation and now that I am back in Denmark, I have that R on my signal and my internet connection is slow, does someone know how can I change that? I have to flash another rom? Please help me, thank you

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Hi, guys, I bought this phone from Italy while I was on vacation and now that I am back in Denmark, I have that R on my signal and my internet connection is slow, does someone know how can I change that? I have to flash another rom? Please help me, thank you

R means you are Roaming on another network (not on home network).

If it does not get back to your home network, try to select your home network by so to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Network operators > 'Select automatically', OR 'Search networks' to manually select your home network.

mushatandrei

Jun 30, 2013
Tecuci
R means you are Roaming on another network (not on home network).

If it does not get back to your home network, try to select your home network by so to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Network operators > 'Select automatically', OR 'Search networks' to manually select your home network.

I've tried to use the dns changer in the region of the cellphone but, it gives me an error and says that my phone is modified!

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
I've tried to use the dns changer in the region of the cellphone but, it gives me an error and says that my phone is modified!

What did you mean by DNS? If it was domain name server, so it is not related to the problem you are facing. Please follow the steps I have told you above.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mushatandrei

Jun 30, 2013
Tecuci
What did you mean by DNS? If it was domain name server, so it is not related to the problem you are facing. Please follow the steps I have told you above.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant CSC, and about the steps, I don't know exactly what I should do with that apps, excuse but I never faced this problem and because of that I don't know how to proceed!

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Sorry I meant CSC, and about the steps, I don't know exactly what I should do with that apps, excuse but I never faced this problem and because of that I don't know how to proceed!

- How did you change the CSC? By using my app 'Phone INFO ★Samsung★' --> 'Other Tools' menu --> 'CSC Changer'? Or using another tool?

- Anyway, changing the CSC should not affect roaming behavior. Please follow the steps I have told you to select your home network (either auto or manually).