Digital copies or movies?

Search This thread

PANTERA56

Aug 30, 2011
Does anyone know how to put a digital copy or DVD on our SGS4G?
I know there are DVD rippers out there but would anyone by chance know of a reliable one? Blue toothing movies Is not fun lol and the quality sucks wanna put the amoled on this piece to work wonders any suggestions or thoughts are much appreciated
Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Last edited:

HolyGhostBoy1

Jul 21, 2011
Birmingham, Al
What I have done is use DVD shrink to make the file smaller then I use pspvideo to convert it to mp4 I have four movies on my sdcard

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Sario27

Mar 16, 2011
SLC
I don't do much dvd ripping anymore, but when I did I used Magic DVD Ripper it worked perfectly. However the software isn't cheap, there are other options out there for ripping DVDs. Just google dvd rippers and be amazed at the choices. When using any ripper be sure to check that the file output that it creates is compatible with the device you plan to put it on. Android is simple, just download one of the many video player apps from the Google Play Store. Then it doesn't matter what output the ripper makes the file. I use MX Player currently but have used MoboPlayer.

Now for using Digital Copies there are lots of ways of putting them on the SGS4G. For simplicity I won't go into much detail, but Digital Copies normally are copy protected. Meaning that they won't usually let you put them on any device and have them work. What I do with all digital copies is just convert them to another format using Quick Media Converter. Its free and can convert to almost any known video or audio format. If the protection on the Digital Copy is preventing you from converting it you might need a program to remove the encryption from the Digital Copy.. I don't want to get into all that though.. Google is your best friend

Shortbus-Driver

Apr 9, 2011
Orlando Fl.
For $20.00 I bought 123 movies to cellphones I think is the name of it is....and Burns great copies in your choice of 4-5 formats.
Ill check out the name of it in the morning when I get off work.
I got it at target.

hechoen

May 7, 2011
One word: handbrake. Google the lifehacker guide to handbrake

One more word. Freemake. Easy to use and better than handbrake imho. It will convert anything and it's free. I just used it to convert a region 4 dvd to mp4. The whole process took 17 minutes and the rip is flawless. Also will convert audio files(including flac). Here's the link:

http://www.freemake.com/

Reactions: 95Z28

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
One more word. Freemake. Easy to use and better than handbrake imho. It will convert anything and it's free. I just used it to convert a region 4 dvd to mp4. The whole process took 17 minutes and the rip is flawless. Also will convert audio files(including flac). Here's the link:

Haven't tested the program myself, but I looked through the tutorial videos. The interface looks REALLY good and everything is pretty easy to use. If I wanted to just get the job done I would definitely use it.

PANTERA56

Aug 30, 2011
U guys are pimps good looking out if anything else has worked for others pls post cuz our phones are still awesome IMHO!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One word: handbrake. Google the lifehacker guide to handbrake