razr maxxx ics leak sixaxis controller dont work!!

Search This thread

r4zrm4xxx

Apr 15, 2012
rooted razr maxx running the ics 4.0.3 leak and trying to get sixaxis controller working. I purchased sixaxis controller through play store but every time i click start it starts the driver then every time i get permission denied. I dont know if this is a superuer issue but when i go into superuser the sixaxis conroller apk is not in the list of applications? why is permission denied in the sixaxis controller app everytime i click start?

UPDATE:
I think that i am having some kind of root issue. Nothing is requesting root access or super user permission. I unintalled ota rootkeeper and es file explorer and re installed them but neither requested su permission....es file explorer will not allow me to enable root explorer and ota rootkeeper will not let me delete su backup or perform a temp unroot....but it says super user installed, device rooted(checked),root permission granted (this is not checked) everything else is checked......whats going on here? i tried to reroot using doomlord method but this hasnt changed anything....anyone else experiencing this problem?

Last edited:

bmxmike

Nov 11, 2008
OKC
Did you try running the 4 commands in terminal that have been posted? I was showing I had root in vodoo and nothing was asking for root, ran the commands rebooted and everything started working doesn't take long at all just have to move some stuff.

r4zrm4xxx

Apr 15, 2012
Thanks for the reply but I got it working I had to flash back to stock ans root again now working and its incredible

Sent from my LT18i using XDA